Sizing Tool: Platform Versions on Sizing

Sizing Tool: Platform Versions on Sizing

Hi everyone!
With the recent updates in the community about the changes we’ve been doing to the upcoming Agile Platform 5.1 version, we thought we would share with you one important change to the Sizing Tools as well.

As of today, the Sizing Tool now supports different versions of the Agile Platform which you can associate to your Sizings. When changing the associated Agile Platform Version the estimate will be automatically updated. The effort is calculated based on our experience with each platform version, allowing for a more accurate estimation and reflecting the value of newer platform versions.

Existing sizings will not be affected by this change. If you wish to upgrade an existing sizing, in order to associate it with a version of the platform, please create a clone of your sizing and select the option to upgrade to the latest version of the Sizing Tool.

We hope you find this change useful, and that it leads to even more accurate sizings for your projects.

Kind regards!
A very basic question.. can you please let me know how could I get access (or download) this tool?
Ganesh Narayanan wrote:
A very basic question.. can you please let me know how could I get access (or download) this tool?
My question as well.