How can you send files to many emails via SendMail

I have a zip archive, I need to send it to one or more emails

Hi, I think you can put multiple emails in the "To", "Cc" or "Bcc" field. You can put "," in between emails.

You can populate a local variable to append multiple emails and set the varible to the email widget

Hi,

Adding to what Ronny mentioned, you can also use the available EmailAddressesConcatenate built-in function to create a comma separated email addresses and then pass the same comma separated email addresses to the Mail To property of the SendEmail node.

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Benjith Sam wrote:

Hi,

Adding to what Ronny mentioned, you can also use the available EmailAddressesConcatenate built-in function to create a comma separated email addresses and then pass the same comma separated email addresses to the Mail To property of the SendEmail node.

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

How can I send a zip file to several emails through my template

Hi,

I'm not sure I understood well, but it seems that you are iterating the group to take the e-mail address in the "preparation" of the mail screen? 

If so, you are doing this in the wrong place. The correct place to do this is the screen action that will call the email widget (logic), as only at this place your variable will be available to be used inthe To/CC/BCC of the mail logical widget.

Than, even if it do not appear, if you open the expression editor in the To field, it will be available there.

The addresses are not passed to "inside" the mail widget (not to send them, any way). Just in the property "To", so they must be available before calling the email. In the example below, I create a Server Action to get the mails and return in a Text output parameter that I can use in the "To" property of the Send Email widget:

Cheers,

SOURCE: https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/27086/how-to-email-all-members-of-a-group/ 

Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Hi,

I'm not sure I understood well, but it seems that you are iterating the group to take the e-mail address in the "preparation" of the mail screen? 

If so, you are doing this in the wrong place. The correct place to do this is the screen action that will call the email widget (logic), as only at this place your variable will be available to be used inthe To/CC/BCC of the mail logical widget.

Than, even if it do not appear, if you open the expression editor in the To field, it will be available there.

The addresses are not passed to "inside" the mail widget (not to send them, any way). Just in the property "To", so they must be available before calling the email. In the example below, I create a Server Action to get the mails and return in a Text output parameter that I can use in the "To" property of the Send Email widget:

Cheers,

SOURCE: https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/27086/how-to-email-all-members-of-a-group/ 

Thanks for your feedback. How can you make sure that you can specify any e-mail on the site?

Well Kan2332, I can’t give you 100% certainty that you can insert any email, but I can assure you that I’ve already made several applications that needed to send emails, some personalized, others in bulk, and I never had any problems.