[Discovery] Error in Query CreateModuleDefinitionsForExtensionsOracle

Forge Component
(104)
Published on 23 Aug by Davide Duarte
104 votes
Published on 23 Aug by Davide Duarte

Good day!

We have a problem with this application.
Just a couple of days ago, the snapshot timer stopped working. ServiceCenter contains error
Manual capture new snapshot leads to a similar problem


????????? ?????????? ????? ?????? 5.1.0.
???????? ??? ?? ??????.

????????? ????????? ??????? ?????? BootstrapFirstSnapshot (https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/60696/still-doesnt-work-with-oracle/)
???????? ????????


As it appears the query returns no records


Need assistance

For additional information:
* Platform version - 11.8.2
* This is the Web
* Oracle Database

Can anyone help?


Installing the latest version 5.1.0 - didn't help. Problem still exists

Running BootstrapFirstSnapshot timer (https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/60696/still-doesnt-work-with-oracle/) also didn't help

 

you have not created a variable called reddit yet which is why the error is thrown. I don't see the variable reddit created anywhere.

Can you tell me what you are trying to do with that line? Where did it come from?

Hi all,

We are releasing a new version during this weekend, with fixes and corrections.

Keep tuned!

Thank you!

adom anim wrote:

you have not created a variable called reddit yet which is why the error is thrown. 

Can you tell me what you are trying to do with that line? Where did it come from?

 I don't see the variable reddit created  192.168.100.1  192.168.1.1 jpg to pdf /anywhere.

Hi all,

Version 5.1.1 (OutSystems 11) and version 4.1.1 (OutSystems 10) were released today with the expected fixes.

Thank you!

Davide Duarte wrote:

Hi all,

Version 5.1.1 (OutSystems 11) and version 4.1.1 (OutSystems 10) were released today with the expected fixes.

Thank you!

Thank you
I will check the changes

Unfortunately, last time only a complete reinstallation helped
 

 

adom anim wrote:

adom anim wrote:

you have not created a variable called reddit yet which is why the error is thrown. 

Can you tell me what you are trying to do with that line? Where did it come from?

 I don't see the variable reddit created  192.168.100.1  192.168.1.1 jpg to pdf /anywhere.

This functioanality is a part of DiscoveryProbe
As I understand it should be inside

 

I still have this problem in version 5.1.1

Ruttanachai Auitragool wrote:

I still have this problem in version 5.1.1

Hi Ruttanachai
What problem are you facing? Can you provide more detail?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Davide

 

Davide Duarte wrote:

Ruttanachai Auitragool wrote:

I still have this problem in version 5.1.1

Hi Ruttanachai
What problem are you facing? Can you provide more detail?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Davide

 

 

 I found the error in the DiscoveryProbe Module