Views
Comments
[Discovery] Error in Query CreateModuleDefinitionsForExtensionsOracle
Question
Forge component by Francisco Menezes
Published on 23 Aug 2020

Good day!

We have a problem with this application.
Just a couple of days ago, the snapshot timer stopped working. ServiceCenter contains error
Manual capture new snapshot leads to a similar problem

????????? ?????????? ????? ?????? 5.1.0.
???????? ??? ?? ??????.

????????? ????????? ??????? ?????? BootstrapFirstSnapshot (https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/60696/still-doesnt-work-with-oracle/)
???????? ????????

As it appears the query returns no records

Need assistance

For additional information:
* Platform version - 11.8.2
* This is the Web
* Oracle Database

Can anyone help?

Installing the latest version 5.1.0 - didn't help. Problem still exists

Running BootstrapFirstSnapshot timer (https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/60696/still-doesnt-work-with-oracle/) also didn't help

adom anim

you have not created a variable called reddit yet which is why the error is thrown. I don't see the variable reddit created anywhere.

Can you tell me what you are trying to do with that line? Where did it come from?

adom anim

adom anim wrote:

you have not created a variable called reddit yet which is why the error is thrown. 

Can you tell me what you are trying to do with that line? Where did it come from?

I don't see the variable reddit created  192.168.100.1  192.168.1.1 jpg to pdf /anywhere.

adom anim wrote:

adom anim wrote:

you have not created a variable called reddit yet which is why the error is thrown. 

I don't see the variable reddit created  192.168.100.1  192.168.1.1 jpg to pdf /anywhere.

This functioanality is a part of DiscoveryProbe
As I understand it should be inside

Staff

Hi all,

We are releasing a new version during this weekend, with fixes and corrections.

Keep tuned!

Thank you!

Staff

Hi all,

Version 5.1.1 (OutSystems 11) and version 4.1.1 (OutSystems 10) were released today with the expected fixes.

Thank you!

Davide Duarte wrote:

Hi all,

Version 5.1.1 (OutSystems 11) and version 4.1.1 (OutSystems 10) were released today with the expected fixes.

Thank you!

Thank you
I will check the changes

Unfortunately, last time only a complete reinstallation helped

I still have this problem in version 5.1.1

Staff

Ruttanachai Auitragool wrote:

Hi Ruttanachai
What problem are you facing? Can you provide more detail?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Davide

Davide Duarte wrote:

Ruttanachai Auitragool wrote:

Hi Ruttanachai
What problem are you facing? Can you provide more detail?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Davide

I found the error in the DiscoveryProbe Module

Good day! 

Our problem is back 

The problem is that this request returns empty (

SELECT    E.[Name],   EV.[Description],   E.[SS_Key],   'xif' as Kind,   AD.[Id] as ApplicationDefId,   NULL as ESpaceId,   E.[Id] as ExtensionId,   @LibModuleLayerId as Layer,  1 as IsSelected,  0 as IsDeleted  FROM {Extension_Version} EV      Inner JOIN {Extension} E ON E.[VERSION_ID] = EV.[ID]      Inner JOIN {Module} M ON M.[EXTENSION_ID] = E.[ID]       Inner JOIN {App_Definition_Module} ADM ON ADM.[MODULE_ID] = M.[ID]      Inner JOIN {ApplicationDef} AD ON ADM.[APPLICATION_ID] = AD.[APPLICATIONID]      Left JOIN  {ModuleDef} MD ON MD.[EXTENSIONID] = E.[ID]  WHERE E.[IS_ACTIVE] = 1 AND AD.[ISDELETED] <> 1 AND MD.[ID] IS NULL

), so Oracle throws a constraint error: 

integrity constraint (OSADMIN.OSFRK_OSUSR_MRN_MODULED2_42096) violated - parent key not found

If you comment out this block, then all assigned layers by modules and applications disappear, so this is not an option 

For some unknown reason, the layer table is empty 

Because of this, the system cannot find any layer, and the snapshot is not generated due to the error.

Maybe the problem is related to changing the hostname in the administration tab?

Staff

Hi,

We are now reviewing pending issues as this one, and fix them in a new version, that we hope to have it available in the next weeks.

Best regards,

Davide Duarte

Thank you

We will wait ))