Views
Comments
Solved
Architecture dashboard

Hi All,

I want to access Architecture Dashboard. I am not sure whether my enterprise license includes that. 

1) How to find whether my license includes that?

2) If not, what should I do?

3) If yes, I don't have OutSystems account details. How can I retrieve outsystems account details from the Service center or anywhere?

Regards,

Abira

Solution

Hi Abira,

As I posted above, these are the requirements for you to set it up:

As you can see you need to have the Administrator role in your infrastructure.

Also, on the post above, I show you how you can see in OutSystems site which role do you have on the infrastructure:

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

João

Hi Abira,

You can find the answers to all these questions here.

The section How to set up Architecture Dashboard in particular guides you on how to do it.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

João

Hi Joao,

I went through the documentation previously but could not figure the answers to my question. 

In the documentation, its been mentioned as a prerequisites

"Your infrastructure is associated with an OutSystems Edition " but I am not sure how to check whether my license has been associated. Could you advise?

Hi Abira,

First you need to have an OutSystems infastructure which is not free:

Given that you have an infrastructure, you will need to identify the Activation Code of your license which you can get by accessing Service Center, under the menu Administration - Licensing

And then having that Activation Code and license and you fill all the requirements above, following the instructions here will take you there.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

João

Hi Joao,

Thank you for replying. I really appreciate your effort. Yes, I have a licensed account. When I open  https://architecture.outsystems.com/, it asks me for an email and password to log in. But I don't have that. But I have the Activation code and serial numbers. How can I log in?

Hi Abira,

Who granted you these serial numbers should grant you administrator rights to the infrastructure (one of the requisites), right?

You can check in Outsystems site if you have been granted those rights, by clicking on the arrow on right top corner by your Profile and choosing option Account Settings, like on the image below, where you can see for instance after selecting a client infrastructure, I am an Infrastructure Admin of that client infrastructure:

So if they do that, you need to insert the same credentials you use to login into OutSystems website.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

João

Hi Joao,

Sorry for the late reply. I was not able to log in to the OutSystems website. I was added as a developer and admin in LifeTime. Using this user credential I am able to log in to Architecture Dashboard. How exactly we have to create an Architecture dashboard user? 

Solution

Hi Abira,

As I posted above, these are the requirements for you to set it up:

As you can see you need to have the Administrator role in your infrastructure.

Also, on the post above, I show you how you can see in OutSystems site which role do you have on the infrastructure:

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

João