Views
Comments
Solved
[Silk UI Web] Search Filter - Strange output
Forge component by OutSystems R&D
Published on 09 Mar 2020

Hi there,

I inserted a SearchInput in order to give the options to end-users search for employees as show bellow. 

The SelectButtons  work as expected and if I write something in searchbox and press the Search (Pesquisar) button also work well

But, if I put something in the seachbox and then press Enter the screen stays like this

As you can see, everything disappears - also the left side menu. What kind of witchery is this? ;)

Can anyone help me how to solve this?

Best regards

Champion
Solution

Hi,

Yes, the button can be well implemented, but the property "IsDefault" must be with "yes" to be triggered by Enter key (when you press the enter it's the same that you click on that button):

So far as I see for your print, you have a link, and not a button. The procedure is the same, you have that property too (IsDefault).

What I'm trying to see is if you have something that is not that button or link set as Default, so the application runs something else when you press the enter key.

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira 

Champion

Hi,

Is your Search button "Pesquisar" the default one for that screen? Is that implemented directly in the webscreen or is in a web block?

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

Hi Ricardo,

The button is implemented directly but is working well

The issue is when I type something in the search box and press the enter button. :\

Regards

Champion
Solution

Hi,

Yes, the button can be well implemented, but the property "IsDefault" must be with "yes" to be triggered by Enter key (when you press the enter it's the same that you click on that button):

So far as I see for your print, you have a link, and not a button. The procedure is the same, you have that property too (IsDefault).

What I'm trying to see is if you have something that is not that button or link set as Default, so the application runs something else when you press the enter key.

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira 

Hi Ricardo,

That solved my problem. :D

Just changes the value to yes and worked.

Thank you for the help

João Ferreira