Views
Comments
Associate Traditional Web Developer Certification(Outsystems 11) | Training Videos
Application Type
Traditional Web
Service Studio Version
11.10.6 (Build 37199)

Hi everyone,

I want to start preparing for Associate Traditional Web Developer Certification(Outsystems 11). On the website, I see plenty of videos and courses. Could you help me in understanding what's the training material specifically for this certification? Please refer to the attached screenshot and let me know if those are the courses required to prepare for this certificate.

Thanks,

Pooja 

ScreenShot20210112at6.49.32AM.png

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Pooja,

In order to prepare for the Associate Traditional Web Developer exam, it suffices to follow the entire course Developing Web Apps (OutSystems 11).

Furthermore, on the Certifications page of this website, you can download and review the exam details which contains an overview of all the Exam topics. There is also a Sample Exam inside the zip-file.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Pooja,

The course and the exam topics are well covered into the links shared by Nordin for the Associate Traditional Web Developer certification exam. Please browse the links shared with you to get more details.

Wish you all the best for your preparations and examination!!

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Hi,

just to complement, you also have this path guide

https://www.outsystems.com/training/paths/2/becoming-a-traditional-web-developer/

good luck with your studies and exam.