Views
Comments
[Html2PdfConverter] HTML2PDF - There was an error processing your request.
Forge component by Miguel 'Kelter' Antunes
Published on 02 Jun 2020
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hello everybody, I'm currently trying to convert a web page through the Action GeneratePDF, but after downloading the file it appears with the message "There was an error processing your request." I tried to search for this problem but didn't have much luck.

Thank you for your help!

Hi Daniel,

Good afternoon!

May I kindly ask if the page to be converted has an Anonymous role access?

Thank you and kind regards,

Chris

Hello Christopher, I have similar issue for the component, However i want to understand, How security can be managed with anonymous role access? Any idea?

Hi Raviraj,

It seems that is the limitation (not sure what's the appropriate term) of the component. But kindly read the below link were in Guilherme Pereira suggested an approach.

[Html2PdfConverter] Html2PdfConverter FAQ | OutSystems 

Hope this helps.

Chris

Hi Christophe, at moment it doesn't but I read about putting it in anonymous it would work, I tried but didn't had luck, so I guess that's not the problem.

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Apologies for that, if that's the case, what I could think of right now are the binaries in your setup, not unless this has been previously working.

Can you please send a screenshot of the error log and at the same time the binaries installed.

Chris

Hi Christophe, It doesn't show any errors on the Error log, but one thing I can show is if I use the demo Version it doesn't work too, for example, a youtube or google page.

Daniel

Screenshot49.png

Hi Daniel,

I forgot to ask is this on your personal environment / outsystems cloud or on premise?

Kind regards,

Chris

Hi Daniel,

Apologies but I'm having an issue in uploading the latest binaries in my personal environment.

If you don't mind, please take a look as well with the Ultimate PDF - Overview | OutSystems  forge component.

Have tested it in my personal environment and it works well.

Chris