Views
Comments
Solved
Error while configuring Platform database - On PRIM
Platform Version
11.10.2 (Build 25738)

I'm trying to configure platform in standalone and getting an error on Platform database. While configuring in the Platform tab, I am getting below error while pressing grant permission.

I have tried with with different user name in admin and runtime. 

I have also tried with creating dB separately. and also with config tool. Both id are from domain. User credential are ok.

ANy help in this regards highly appreciated.

Regards,

Viral Joshi

Solution

Issue found with user which i was using for admin user. I have tried with new user which was not in SQL server User list and its works. It means (I guess) You required new user other than SQL server user Either Database user or windows users. 

it seems  While you pressing "create Database/UPGRADE" button db getting created but it throwing error user already exist. it means (Not sure) you can not proceed with existing SQL server USERs.

If any one can throw some light on this replay will be really helpful.

Hello Viral, Is the communication between the database server and the application server working? Can you ping the application server on the database server normally? Have users been created yet?

@ Daianne Caetano Figueredo Souza Communication is ok. even i can connect database from this system.

@Sachin Waghmare both link i have gone through but didn't work. I am using different credential for both  but not able to grant permission.

I have checked in SQL user list and user having Sysadmin roles. User is already there in sql user list and user having DB owner for that db.

Solution

Issue found with user which i was using for admin user. I have tried with new user which was not in SQL server User list and its works. It means (I guess) You required new user other than SQL server user Either Database user or windows users. 

it seems  While you pressing "create Database/UPGRADE" button db getting created but it throwing error user already exist. it means (Not sure) you can not proceed with existing SQL server USERs.

If any one can throw some light on this replay will be really helpful.