Creating a Japanese Version of my web page
Application Type
Traditional Web
Platform Version

I have an application wherein one of my page needs to have a japanese version, just need to convert those text into Japanese. Is there another way to convert the content automatically into Japanese? ASide from the outsystems default conversion using the setCurrentLocale. Any recommendation or suggestion. This was a traditional web app btw. 

Thank you and looking forward to your suggestions.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi laurence,

Indeed you will need to use the setCurrentLocale action to change the languages of your application.

You can however take a look at this way to translate your app in less than 5 minutes, which help you speed the process of translation.

Kind Regards,
João

Hi João ,

Thanks for the response, i'll check it. Thank You!

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi laurence,

In addition, you can take advantage of components like Multilanguage Selector (for Reactive and Mobile applications) and Country with Flag (for Traditional Web applications) forge components to have a widget with countries.

Kind Regards,
João

Hello João,

Thanks again for the suggestions!

Champion

Hi laurence, 

What do you mean by converting the content automatically?

AFAIK, If you want to use Multilingual technology setCurrentLocale is the only way.

Kind Regards,

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the response. What i mean is like for example i just need to click an image like a flag, and then the page would reload and all the text will be displayed in japanese, something like that.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.