Welcome the new OutSystems Champions - April 2021
Discussion

Dear community,

I am so excited to share with you all the new OutSystems Champions that are thrilled and ready to do their best in growing their local communities, helping their peers, and sharing their knowledge: António Pereira, Frederico Sousa, Goldy Lukka, Helena Lameiro, Nelson André, Rodolfo Póvoa Leal, Sachin Waghmare, and Tom Zhao.

The Champions program aims to identify, recognize, and reward community leaders that are passionate about OutSystems, and who are continuously motivated to nurturing and growing their ecosystem. Getting to know these folks has been extremely rewarding as their stories and their passion for this community and the OutSystems platform is contagious, and I cannot wait to see how they are going to get the ball rolling and collaborate with you all.

Without further ado, these are the incredible new Champions: we have *three* former OutSystems colleagues that ventured out into the ecosystem but never looked back on working closely with the platform and growing this community - António has been working hard in contributing to the documentation and maintaining his company’s knowledge base, Frederico is super passionate about front-end and a fun fact about him is that he was able to showcase a game of his at GDC, and Goldy has been working on Forge components that are focused in some less known areas of our platform and is doing an incredible job evangelizing OutSystems in India by organizing local User Groups; Helena started her career in pharmaceutical sciences but reskilled to become an OutSystems developer and was part of the winning team of our Build for the Future Hackathon (bonus fact: she never misses a User Group, whatever the language or the time); Nelson has worked intermittently with other technologies but always ends up coming back to us and has discovered his passion of mentoring and guiding people in working with the platform; Rodolfo started his career as an IT teacher and that special interest never went away because he has now setup a free program called Matrix to train people in OutSystems, teaching through real life scenarios and immersion sessions; Sachin is constantly looking for ways to help and add value to the community; and Tom has been fascinated with OutSystems ever since he first tried it and has co-founded a company dedicated to it, and even though he is an executive member of the board he’s extremely active on the forums because he believes that the best way to learn is to participate.

Want to know more about them? Don’t hesitate in reaching out to them and connecting :)

Do you see yourself being part of this program? Applications are open to all community members and you can apply here.

If you have any questions, you can reach out to communityteam@outsystems.com or just message me directly.

Congrats all.

I have applied last week but still no answer.

Hello Pedro, thank you for applying :) We are still analyzing your application and will get back to you soon!

Congratulations folks, welcome to the family.

Thanks a lot @Sachin Mahawar!

I have don't have enough words to express my feeling to become part of OutSystems family as a Champion.

I would like to give thanks to entire OutSystems team and special thanks to  @Andreia Tulcidás for all your kind support and coordination to make possible to come this dream true.

Also, congratulations to all new champions! 

Congratulations to you all!!

Thanks to all! It is an honor to be part of the OutSystems family as a champion! ?? ?? 

Thank you @Andreia Tulcidás ! It's an honor to be among this team :D

Thank you @Andreia Tulcidás ! What an honor to be part of the OUtsystems Champion team and deeply touched by this initiative aiming to help OutSystems community!

Congratulations to all champions!

Champion

Congratulations to you all! 

mvp_badge
MVP

Congratulations to all.

PS: I agree that Helena is in every User Group!

Congratulations to all of you guys, keep rocking:)

Congratulations to the Champions!

Congratulations to all!

Champion

Congratulations to the Champions!

mvp_badge
MVP

Congratulation to all

Congratulations to you all!

Congratulation to all!!

mvp_badge
MVP

Congrats to all!

Congrats to all and keep up the good work!

Congratulations to all New CHAMPIONS !!!

congratulations! 

Many Congratulations !!!

mvp_badge
MVP

Congratulations and thank you all for the contributions. Wish you all the best :)

mvp_badge
MVP

Congratulations to all the new champions!

Welcome everyone to the team !!! It is very good to see this group growing, it just shows that this community is becoming more and more collaborative, which for me is one of the biggest differentials of Outsystems!

congratulations to all new Champions!!!!

Welcome to the family.

Woot woot! Congratulations! 

mvp_badge
MVP

Congrats all !!

Congratulations to all.

Congratulations to all new  Champions. 

mvp_badge
MVP

Congratulations to all the Champions!

mvp_badge
MVP

Congratulations to all the new Champions!

Congrats guys!! :)

Congratulations, new champions!!

Congrats to all champions , KUDOS !!

mvp_badge
MVP

Congratulations Champion's

Congratulations 

mvp_badge
MVP
Congratulation to all new champions . :-)
Champion

Congratulations Champions!!

Congratulations everyone !

Congratulations to you all.

Many congrats for all champs :) 

Indeed a worthy recognition for champions & inspiration for beginners . #KeepMoving

So cool to have you all aboard! Welcome to the family! :-)

Congratulations!

Congratulations to the New Champions! You can make the difference in our community.

Congrats Champions! Well done! 

Congratulations to all champions. Keep Inspiring !!

Congratulations to all!!

Congratulations to all..!!

Congrats to all

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.