Reactive aws sdk

hello,

how could I integrate the AWS SDK in reactive?

Thanks

Hello Laura 

Which AWS Service are you seeking to use in Reactive Web App? 

These are some plugin may work in OutSystems as they are of Cordava Platform

https://developer.amazon.com/docs/cross-platform-plugins/cpp-cordova-landing-page.html 

mvp_badge
MVP

Cordova plugins can only be used in mobile applications. The question is if the JavaScript SDK can be used in OutSystems reactive apps.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Laura,

Yes you could integrate with AWS services directly from OutSystems client side using the AWS JavaScript SDK. 

But for the more popular AWS services you will already find components that encapsulate those AWS services by using the AWS C# .Net SDK., Server side.

You have any particular reason to do this client side instead of server side?

I want to do facial recognition, take a photo and upload it to a bucket, take the external id that I assign and make calls with that response id. how install the npm?

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi  Laura,

You cannot use NPM with OutSystems, for what you want you can find existing components on the OutSystems Forge to use. No need to use the AWS JavaScript SDK.

Regards,

Daniel

ok, thanks. But, I have a question.  these Dependencies are only for traditional web?

whatever,

I think, I will use boto3

thank Dani.

mvp_badge
MVP

They are just server actions that you can use in Traditional Web, Reactive Web as well as in Mobile.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.