Mobile carousel appears as a block, not a list.
Question
Application Type
Mobile
Service Studio Version
11.9.1 (Build 33436)

Good morning everybody.

A user of my mobile application reported a BUG with the carousel. Instead of the carousel presenting a navigable list with 8 items, it is presenting a block containing 3 lines with 3 items each, as shown in the attached figure.

The user's device is an Iphone 12 Pro Max and, so far, it was the only device where this problem occurred. I deleted the content of the carousel item so as not to expose the user's information. This behavior came about after adding the eighth item to the carousel.

The second image shows what the carousel should look like:

The widget used is the OutSystemsUI Interaction Carousel.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Alisson,

Thanks for reporting this. Do you know whether other users had the same problem? Is this problem just with that version of iOS?

Regardless, I'll let OutSystems know of this problem.

I don't know if this is related, but I will leave here one other question about the iPhone-12-pro-max

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/71056/responsive-issue-on-web-application-using-a-iphone-12-pro-max/

Hi Killian,

As far as I can tell, it only happened on this iPhone model, it happened with three people. It is worth mentioning that this behavior started after we added the eighth item to the carousel, with seven it worked as expected.

Thanks for replying,

Alisson

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.