Queries regarding certification exam..
Question

If you face some technical issues while taking your exam.. Will the exam be rescheduled ?? I have mailed to the outsystems traing team but no reply yet..

Hi @Akshata Tallur ,

If you are facing technical or any issue then you can do mail to training@outsystems.com .They are handled all the issue of exam related.

Exams can only be rescheduled until 48 hours before the scheduled exam date. 

Thanks ,

Purva

Hi Purva I have even mailed to the training@outsystems.com but the issue is not yet solved and my exam is not yet rescheduled..

Hi , 

Please go to the Proctoru site and logged in and rescheduled to another day and time. 

If you are not able to reschedule exam then You can Raise a support ticket for this .

Thanks 

I am getting an error at the proctor site while scheduling the exam.. I also raised an ticket but no reply yet..

Hi ,

Ok, then you have to keep track of ticket and follow up and also try to connect through the call to Proctor support team 

Yeah just waiting for the follow up of the ticket..  Yeah I will call and check thanks..

It will take a time for follow up.

welcome !!

Hello Akshata,

If you were faced some technical issue in middle of the examination, have you tried to connect at the same time with Proctor to check the issue? I believe they give 3 chance for the same schedule to continue with exam and if that exceeds you might be need to reschedule the exam.

Please refer this link for FAQ to know more about issues related to examination.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Yes I tried to connect with the proctor at the same time to check the issue..  I followed all the steps but once the proctor application is installed.. And the photo and Id is captured my Google chrome got crashed. And was Unable to launch the exam.. I have mailed to the training@outsystems.com team but no reply yet to reschedule the exam also raised an ticket..

Hi @Akshata Tallur ,

If you are facing technical or any issue then you can do mail to training@outsystems.com .They are handled all the issue of exam related.

Exams can only be rescheduled until 48 hours before the scheduled exam date. 

Thanks ,

Purva

Hi Purva I have even mailed to the training@outsystems.com but the issue is not yet solved and my exam is not yet rescheduled..

Hi , 

Please go to the Proctoru site and logged in and rescheduled to another day and time. 

If you are not able to reschedule exam then You can Raise a support ticket for this .

Thanks 

I am getting an error at the proctor site while scheduling the exam.. I also raised an ticket but no reply yet..

Hi ,

Ok, then you have to keep track of ticket and follow up and also try to connect through the call to Proctor support team 

Yeah just waiting for the follow up of the ticket..  Yeah I will call and check thanks..

It will take a time for follow up.

welcome !!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.