[OutSystems UI] Web Block in Popup cannot trigger OnParameterChanged event
outsystems-ui
Reactive icon
Forge component by Platform Maintenance
Application Type
Reactive

Hi,

I have a web block using input parameter to get different data. So I need to refresh data by OnParameterChanged event. It worked when I set the block in a screen, but it cannot trigger the OnParameterChanged event when I set it in Popup widget.

Hello @Ju Flower,

I dont know if I understant your question.

I made a like POC, that you can explain me better the issue that you are having:

https://personal-xchr.outsystemscloud.com/Tests/Popup?_ts=637595185971240227

If you want to do this I will send you the OML.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Nuno R

HI,

What Nuno made is correct but what type of input parameter you are sending to Block,

is it from input filed or from Database?

Kind Regards,

Hi @Komal Kumbhar,

I dont understand the question:

"it from input filed or from Database?"

I just put the input field to give an example that is changing the value, the initial value comes from a variable that can be set from a Database or directly on the screen.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Nuno R

HI Nuno,

yes you are right and the implementation is also correct just i am asking if the user calls the block if any data modified or the fields from db is get changed,

Kind regards,

Hi @Komal Kumbhar again,

Ok. 

Let´ s see if Ju Flower reply and explain better the issue.

Best Regards,

Nuno R

Hi Ju Flower, 

Have you found any solution for this issue?

Hi Nuno.
Would it be possible to share a module and/or a video with the issue in order to help us reproduce it (and help you overcome your issue) and mention the OutSystems UI version you're using?

Best Regards,
GM

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.