[Firebase Mobile Sample] Cannnot build Andorid apk
Question
Forge component by David Sousa
Application Type
Mobile

Hi

I've downloaded the Firebase mobile Sample and going to test it on my Android phone, but there is an error when generating Android apk.

Error installing Cordova plugin: cordova-plugin-firebase Error: ENOENT: no such file Error: no Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir '/var/lib/builder/builds/c853ce33-a4a9-4ba5-a1b9-32bb2cb52e7f/source/platforms/android/asstes/www/google-services.

Please suggest, Thanks.

Trying to help, it seems to be due to the cordova version used: https://github.com/arnesson/cordova-plugin-firebase/issues/878

As Maxine rightly said, problem looks like in Cordova version you are using.

I think you are using a newer cordova version which has a different path for the Manifest and source files. Installing  patch by using below link 

https://gist.github.com/joeljeske/68121fa6d643e0937f50458d0172e16e 

Should solve  your problem.

Dileep

Thanks you for your reply. I have checked the posts and the solution, it said that the issue can be solved by adding cordova hooks syntax, but I don't know where can I add these codes inside Outsystems...would you please advise how to add these codes into OutSystems, thanks

Champion

Hey Jack,

The error you show in the first post is generally caused by a wrong placement of the Firebase configuration files in the resources of the application.

Can you please attach your oml so that I can take a look at the configuration?

Regards,

David

Hi David,

Thank you for your reply, here attached the oml for you to see, thanks

FirebaseMobileSampleTest.oap

Hello Jack,

I think the target directory and app id are different So you are unable to generate the app.

Target directory should be AppId.firebase Check it once and try to generate if haven't assigned same values.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.