Certificate is not reflecting on my profile after passing the Exam

How long does it take to reflect the certificate on my profile, I receive an email regarding my Score report, but no certification included on the email.

Hello mark,

Congratulations.You will get your exam certificate 

One of member got there Certificate after 12 days so it will take time but you will get that

Don't worry you will definitely get this.

Please check this discussion

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/71671/dont-receive-my-certificate-till-now-after-passing-exam-on-25-june-2021/

Thanks and regards,

Akshay Deshpande

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hello Mark.

If the email says that you passed, the certificate will show soon after. It varies. It can take less than an hour or more than 4.

If it doesn't show up after a day, write to training@outsystems.com.

already done sending a message on training@outsystems.com, maybe I'll just wait for them to resolve the ticket.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi it can take up to 24 hours is my experience, but normally less.

I passed the exam on June 28, but it still not reflecting until now.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hello Mark.

If the email says that you passed, the certificate will show soon after. It varies. It can take less than an hour or more than 4.

If it doesn't show up after a day, write to training@outsystems.com.

already done sending a message on training@outsystems.com, maybe I'll just wait for them to resolve the ticket.

Hello mark,

Congratulations.You will get your exam certificate 

One of member got there Certificate after 12 days so it will take time but you will get that

Don't worry you will definitely get this.

Please check this discussion

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/71671/dont-receive-my-certificate-till-now-after-passing-exam-on-25-june-2021/

Thanks and regards,

Akshay Deshpande

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.