Outsytems Generated Sample C# Source Code Required

Hi,

Can I get somewhere a sample C# Source code with any Outsystems UI component, generated by Outsystems Platform? I have a client who needs to see this generated C# code by the Outsystems platform in the backend before buying the OutSystems license and get started with it.
Note - I don't have access to any Outsystems IIS Servers as I am using Outsystems Cloud Environment.

Thanks & Regards

Nitish Kumar

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Nitish,

Just curious, so depending on the generated C# code they make a go / no-go decision?

Officially, you only get all the code when ending the license and following the Detach process.

But you are right on an on-premise installation you can get it, and this is described in this post:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/2660/generated-code/ 

Given that this is possible, the customer could ask to get a code sample from OutSystems.

I am pretty sure that if this is what it takes to close the deal to buy an OutSystems License, OutSystems will be willing to provide what is asked.

Regards,

Daniel

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.