Use pagination on a Modal in which table is bind to a local variable list

Hello,

I am trying to apply a pagination into a modal In a Traditional web in which I have a table of records, which is bind by a local variable structure list,

I have mapped the local variable list in action with a list append to get the data what is required, So I getting the data into that table, but this is a huge data , so it, I was wondering if I could use list navigation so that I can show 10 record per page , But I am stuck because i dont know how I can use List navigation if I have a data in a Local Variable Structure list

Thanks

Hi,

I updated your .oml file. Please take a look.

Cheers,

Khuong

CheckboxDataOnPopUp.oml

Hi,

Added the sample here.

Cheers,

Khuong

Thank You for help this worked perfect !!

hello Tousif ,

It is possible to create the pagination using the listing components. 

You can see this question that I think will help you.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/13678/pagination-on-a-list-record-varialble/

Regards,

Jorge Rodrigues

Thank you for the quick attention to this,

But I have tried this, but it is not working I have attached the Oml, You can see this for reference.

CheckboxDataOnPopUp.oml

Hi Tousif.

To do pagination on a local list instead of an aggregate list you'll have to do it manually. You can still set up pagination normally, but on pagination change the action needs to be altered.

You'll  need an auxiliary list that'll only have the records you want to show and change it accordingly on pagination change.

Hope this is of any help!

Could you please explain the Flow, I'll really help , I have attached my oml for reference

and this is the link for the page

https://personal-wwkmlamd.outsystemscloud.com/CheckboxDataOnPopUp/DataShowOnpopUp.aspx

CheckboxDataOnPopUp.oml

Hi,

I updated your .oml file. Please take a look.

Cheers,

Khuong

CheckboxDataOnPopUp.oml

Hi,

Added the sample here.

Cheers,

Khuong

Thank You for help this worked perfect !!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.