Personal Environment-Trial period
Application Type
Traditional Web, Mobile, Reactive, Service

Hi All,

Will personal environment for newly registered people expire in 30 days? One of my colleagues recently registered in OutSystems and she has received an email as shown the attachment. I have been using the personal environment for a year now. Will that also get expired then?

TrialPeriod.png

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

As a test I just created a new PE, the email also states it is a PE not the new Free Trail Edition (which will have a DEV+PROD+LT and 3 dev accounts).

The welcome email does not state anything about a limited trail period.

Your personal OutSystems environment

We've created a personal OutSystems cloud environment exclusively for you. It's free and is where you'll deploy your apps when you're ready to go live. You can check on the status of your personal environment on the Platform Home page in your OutSystems developer account.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Krishnnamal,

I have never read any new info from OutSystems that your personal environment will expire unless you don't use it for a considerable amount of time.

Your colleague seems to have the new "free license" that is different from a PE, it has a DEV and PROD and allows for a team of 3 developers, it also includes LifeTime. But this is a trail of 30 days.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi,

Never heard that PE will expire in 30 days, it's free at all. Refer to OS Edition.

You may select the Enterprise edition.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

As a test I just created a new PE, the email also states it is a PE not the new Free Trail Edition (which will have a DEV+PROD+LT and 3 dev accounts).

The welcome email does not state anything about a limited trail period.

Your personal OutSystems environment

We've created a personal OutSystems cloud environment exclusively for you. It's free and is where you'll deploy your apps when you're ready to go live. You can check on the status of your personal environment on the Platform Home page in your OutSystems developer account.

Thanks for the reply!

Yes Daniel. Is it possible to get the personal environment for the accounts with the free trial edition?

mvp_badge
MVP

If you get a personal environment, it is free forever.

If companies request a free trial (with 3 developer accounts) it will be a trail of 30 days.

Yes. I am clear with that. Can we get a personal environment for those with the free trial already? As we couldn't find the personal environment URL anywhere in the trial portal.

mvp_badge
MVP

Sorry I don't understand the question.

A PE is a separate environment in no relation with a free company trail.

Obviously the same community member can have a PE and be enrolled as LifeTime user in a free company trail.

Yes Daniel. Can I know how to do that then? I couldn't find the personal environment url in the 'Infrastructure' section. It only shows the URL of the trial environment's dev, lifetime, prod.

mvp_badge
MVP

That means you have two different OutSystems community accounts, if that is not then case then I don't know, maybe create a support case.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.