[FilePondUpload] Is that possible to hide the process loading in FilePondUpload?
Forge component by Stuart Harris
Application Type
Traditional Web

I just wondering that the uploading loading is possible to hide when I use FilePondUpload . I just want to upload as soon as after click upload button .UI is a little bit weird to have the loading process below the button like in picture , The only thing that i want to do is to hide the loading process . Is that possible?

Hello Hnin,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to remove the uploading panel without significant change to the control.

However, you can modify the look and feel of the control quite extensively with CSS.

Also, if you just wanted to display the name of the file instead of an image you could set PreviewImages to False, but it looks like you have already done so.

Without messing with the CSS, it looks like the page needs to allow more horizontal space for the upload control, maybe even moving it onto its own line.

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Stuart

Thanks for your reply Stuart,

I will just polish the UI to looks nice . Thanks

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.