Sending an email from a reactive app

I followed a tutorial on how to send an email from an reactive app, tho, it is not working, and sends me this error. In the video, as far as i can see, the guy doesnt input any from email, so do i in my app, although i recieve this error:

here the tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks5CbksqED8&ab_channel=OutPower

AMCom.rar

Hi,

You can follow this topic and this Config SMTP server.

As I see in the error, I think you're missing config SMTP server.

Cheers,

Khuong

unfortunately, i couldnt get to it, too much detail, nontheless i apreciate the answer, much thanks <3

Hi,

FYI, the tutorial you're following is a bit old as it's using Traditional Web App to send email not directly from Reactive web app (as in that time its not possible). But now since May 2021 we have built-in function for sending email directly from reactive web apps and mobile (the link I posted above).

My suggestion is you should follow the built-in one and follow steps by steps then you'll got it.

Cheers,

Khuong

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi,

As @Khuong Truong  already shared, you need to follow the instructions to Configure OutSystems to Send Emails.

Because this is the error you have:

Without configuring the SMTP server in OutSystems, you cannot send the emails.

Regards,

Daniel

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.