how to refresh the drop down list?
Application Type
Reactive

Hi All,

How to refresh the drop down list instead of refresh whole page UI?

I already try to "refresh" the Drop down list table, but it is not working. But now i want to just refresh the drop down list only. because we perform the Security assessment, tester change something in the drop down list.. so i want to refresh the drop down list again with the condition i added in ONCHANGE.

Thank you

Regards,

Ryan

Hello @jing tung wong

You would need to Refresh the aggregate for the dropdown list inside the OnChange action.

Hope that helps,

- AJ

Hi @jing tung wong 

You need to refresh the aggregates for the drop-down list inside the client-action.

Or go through

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/72930/duplicate-dropdown-tag-options-on-data-refresh/

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/69514/reactive-refresh-dropdown-list-dependant-on-another-dropdown/

Hope that helps

Thanks and regards 

Vednarayan

Hi Vednarayan,

I already add the refresh the aggregates for the drop-down list inside the client-action, but still not refresh.

Thank you

Hi Jing,

Could you share a screenshot of your OnChange action logic? Alternatively please make sure the Refresh is the last thing you perform in the action for e.g. 

Ok AJ,

Please find the attached file.

Thank you

purpose Refresh.docx

Thanks Jing, so per your original post you want to refresh the dropdown in the onchange event, however, per the attached document you are doing it in the OnFocus event.

ya.. onchange or onfocus also can. Because we doing the security assessment. Tester will using Chrome INSPECT to change value, and option number. So i wan to "refresh it" when focus only. when refresh, it will make to create new list. This is what i want to. You can do the simple test from your new project.

Please find the attached file.

purpose.png

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.