Passing the List Data into Web Blocks
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hi All,

I have a screen in which there is web block A which contains web block B. Web block A has a list record and web Block B has 3 forms. Now when the user fills up data in the forms and clicks on submit All button then each of the record in the List should get updated.

I have the submit All button in Web block B and I need a reference for the list record from Block A so that I can iterate over the list items. The list have a editable table inside it and one of the cell contains the forms web block (i.e. We block B). Now I have tried with an input parameter to Web Block B with the type of list but still not receiving the data from the list to iterate.

Please help what I am missing here. 

Since you are developing in Traditional web, you need to notify the parent webblock with somehting like this:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/41219/notify-deprecated-in-service-studio-11-what-can-i-use-to-replace-it/

In that notify server action, you can refresh data and screen of the list.

Hi Arpit,

For this case I think it's better for us to help if you can share your .oml file or a simple one that you has tried.

Regards,

Khuong 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.