Badge not found

i passed my certification yesterday and up until now i did not receive my badge and i can not download my certificate because i can not find it. is there a time that i need to wait or what should i do please help it's urgent for me. Thank you 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Melki,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

It can take a few days before your badge will show up on your Community Profile page. I'm sure it will show up soon.

If for any reason it still did not show up by Monday, you can send an email to training@outsystems.com and ask for assistance.

Regards,

Nordin

Normally certificate got released in max 24hours. In your case, don't worry, you just need to write to Outsystems on support@outsystems.com and  training@outsystems.com  with your registered email id, the team will help you. 

Same thing was happened with me as well I got reply from support within 10 hours and my certificate got reflected.

Hello melki,

First of all congratulation,

adding to upper answer
some similar post was already there please check once
https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/76408/did-not-receive-my-certificate-from-outsystems/

Thanks and Regards,
Akshay Deshpande

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.