[OutSystems Data Grid] Download excel file to a specific location with help of FTP
data-grid-reactive
Reactive icon
Forge component by Platform Maintenance
Application Type
Reactive

Hi members, 

I am using data grid reactive component to display the data in the UI. We are using the download features of this in Excel and  CSV format. 

I have one new requirement when I am downloading the excel or csv format I need to store it in a particular location with help of FTP. So my question is how to get the download event action. 

Hi Archana P S 

for download , save the binary content of the excel and save in a share file location using 

i am also facing same issue.how to get download event when user is right clicking in the datagrid for download because at the time of download same time i have to upload the file in different location.file upload in different location i am clear about that but not able to track download event.

Hello.
You're trying to get access to the binary data of the spreadsheet generated by wijmo data grid.
Looking at the code I don think it's possible as it works today but will explore their APIs.
What have you tried so far?

Cheers,
GM

i was trying to get the binary data of download excel file and same file i have to upload in FTP server.i am not getting binary data when clicking download button.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.