"There was an error processing your request." Creating my first Reactive Web App

Hi everyone!! So, I was on my way, doing the project "Create Your First Reactive Web App", and I was following the steps very carefully ... But after I import the new Entity like the instructions , when I try to open in the browser says : There was an error processing your request." I hope someone can help understand this situation :( thanks for the time and help :)

Solution

I dont know what is happening in your environment, but from my side, everything is working. 

Do this. Close all your chrome tabs, and try again. Try in incognito mode, please

And also do this, try to see how much space do you have in your environment left.

Right now I have this in my personal environment, and for now, is ok

Try to go to the service center and click here:

To go to the service center, you can click here

Kind Regards,

Márcio

Can you share your OML? But first, let me know if you have marked one screen on your app as the default screen. If not, please mark one of the screens as the default(in this case the one that appears as the principal one when you click to open in the browser. 

Let me know if it's solved doing that.

Kind Regards,

Márcio

Thank you for your help :) so fast !!

So, nothing change with that ( Mark as default screen)  :(

Here it is my OML ... 

ToDo.oml

Solution

I dont know what is happening in your environment, but from my side, everything is working. 

Do this. Close all your chrome tabs, and try again. Try in incognito mode, please

And also do this, try to see how much space do you have in your environment left.

Right now I have this in my personal environment, and for now, is ok

Try to go to the service center and click here:

To go to the service center, you can click here

Kind Regards,

Márcio

It works :) thank you so much for the help and the fast response !! I've been struggling to solve this, I don't know too much to solve my problems yet eheh 😅 ... Thank you again 😁

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.