[BigZip] [Bigzip] i have a error on opening zip file after created using bigzip any one help
bigzip
Web icon
Forge component by Carlos Alfaro
Application Type
Traditional Web

this is my flow    

When i open a downloaded file it says archive is either unknown format or damaged

thanks for the help in advance 

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

In that case, don't use BigZIP. Use the standard OutSystems Platform ZIP Actions that can be found in the Zip Extension:

BigZip is used for working with (very) large ZIP files (hundreds of megabytes or more) on disk. If you want to download something it must be in memory, not on disk. So for your use case, do this:

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Ignesiyasloyala,

I see you create a ZIP file, then add a file from memory (the PDF you generated?), then save the ZIP file. Next, you do a FileGetMemory, but that call is to retrieve a file stored in a ZIP file and uncompress it. If you download that file, you will have, in your case, probably a PDF, not a ZIP!

So the big question is, what are you trying to achieve with this code?

I need to convert the the pdf file to zip file inside a zip file there is a pdf file which i inserted in zip and download that zip file , help me to achieve it 

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

In that case, don't use BigZIP. Use the standard OutSystems Platform ZIP Actions that can be found in the Zip Extension:

BigZip is used for working with (very) large ZIP files (hundreds of megabytes or more) on disk. If you want to download something it must be in memory, not on disk. So for your use case, do this:

mvp_badge
MVP

The Zip extension is part of the Platform, so you already have it. You just need to reference the right Actions.

its not working i got  pdf file  but i need a zip file inside it i have a pdf 

mvp_badge
MVP

Look, the problem you are having has nothing to do with ZIP files, it's just a matter of logic reasoning. If you are downloading the PDF, not the ZIP, then perhaps you are not passing the output of GetZipBinary to the Download node?

EDIT: removed some snark

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.