Change Row Backgroud Color
Application Type
Reactive

Hello.

I've been trying to configure a table row in 3 situations, in these 3 situations its background color would change from green if it was one situation, yellow if it was another and red in the last one, if it didn't fit in these situations it would keep the default color. I'm using this code in Row Cell: style = If (GetContracts.List.Current.Contract.ATIVA =  False ,"backgroud-color:red",If(GetContracts.List.Current.Contract.ATIVA = True and GetContracts.List.Current.Contract.StandBy = True,"backgroud-color:yellow",If(GetContracts.List.Current.Contract.ATIVA = True and GetContracts.List.Current.Contract.Billed = False ,"backgroud-color:green","")))

Could someone help me?

Capturar.PNG

Solution

@Alexandre Oliveira

I think I noticed what is wrong, the style you are applying is wrong, syntax error:

its background-color, NOT backgroud-color (missing letter 'n').

Let me know if this helped,
Paulo

Hello @Paulo Ritto .
I didn't see that coming. You're right. I forgot the "n". It's working now.
Thanks.

good eye Ritto haha

Hello @Bruno Rendeiro
I had already seen this post, but it didn't help.

Look you not missing the ";" in your code?

"backgroud-color:red;"

you have to put a ; in the end 

style = If (GetContracts.List.Current.Contract.ATIVA =  False ,"backgroud-color:red;",If(GetContracts.List.Current.Contract.ATIVA = True and GetContracts.List.Current.Contract.StandBy = True,"backgroud-color:yellow;",If(GetContracts.List.Current.Contract.ATIVA = True and GetContracts.List.Current.Contract.Billed = False ,"backgroud-color:green;","")))

Solution

@Alexandre Oliveira

I think I noticed what is wrong, the style you are applying is wrong, syntax error:

its background-color, NOT backgroud-color (missing letter 'n').

Let me know if this helped,
Paulo

Hello @Paulo Ritto .
I didn't see that coming. You're right. I forgot the "n". It's working now.
Thanks.

good eye Ritto haha

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.