Your personal environment was deleted due to inactivity.

Hi team ,
In my platform outsystems show message like Your personal environment was deleted due to inactivity. Recently i Completed my certification in outsystems it will affect my outsystems certification. And there is an option called  fetch new environment if I fetch new environment it will affect my certification.

Hi, 

It will not affect your certification. 

If you are not using your personal environment for a long time then, It is deleted by OutSystems. 

You can fetch new personal environment if you want. 

Thanks

Vinod

How can i get the environment back or fetch a new enviroment bro

Solution

Hey @Kishorevijay Lakshmanan ,

Due to inactive for long time your environment got deleted. You can fetch new one.

Your certification is not attached to environment, its being with profile on https://www.outsystems.com/

You can check certification at you profile

Thanks

Yogesh

Hey,

Login to outsystems.com ,once logged in you will able to see that your environment is deleted infor.next to that message there is an option to fetch new environment. Simply click on that option and fetch new environment. 

Hope you will understand. 

Thanks 

Yogesh

It's seems that you have successfully fetched new environments. 

Just go to manage inside infrastructure  and check.

Thanks

Yogesh

Hi, 

It will not affect your certification. 

If you are not using your personal environment for a long time then, It is deleted by OutSystems. 

You can fetch new personal environment if you want. 

Thanks

Vinod

Solution

Hey @Kishorevijay Lakshmanan ,

Due to inactive for long time your environment got deleted. You can fetch new one.

Your certification is not attached to environment, its being with profile on https://www.outsystems.com/

You can check certification at you profile

Thanks

Yogesh

Hey,

Login to outsystems.com ,once logged in you will able to see that your environment is deleted infor.next to that message there is an option to fetch new environment. Simply click on that option and fetch new environment. 

Hope you will understand. 

Thanks 

Yogesh

It's seems that you have successfully fetched new environments. 

Just go to manage inside infrastructure  and check.

Thanks

Yogesh

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.