Forge Component
(4)
Published on 2019-11-11 by Francisco Martin
4 votes
Published on 2019-11-11 by Francisco Martin

Hi, 

it's possible to use multiple Extensibility configurations URLs?

Best regards,
PVN

Hi Pedro,

What do you mean by multiple URLs?

Hi Francisco

something like that: 

{

"plugin":

{

"url": "https://github.com/EddyVerbruggen/cordova-plugin-googleplus",

"variables": [{

"name": "REVERSED_CLIENT_ID",

"value": "com.googleusercontent.apps.668-32crl24kj5fu1b7olnj"

}]

}

}

{

"plugin":

{

"url": "https://github.com/premedios/cordova-plugin-facebook4",

"variables": [{

"name": "APP_ID",

"value": "5482880"

},{

"name": "APP_NAME",

"value": " DEV"

}]

}

}

Best regards,

PVN

Hi Pedro,

Please take a look at this link with the best practices on how-to reference and use cordova plugins, I think you're trying to reference 2 plugins in the same app and you shouldn't be doing that.

Also, in the OutSystems Forge there are already connectors for Google Plus and Facebook, please take a look at them as you may want to use them.

Please let me know if that works for you.

Cheers,

Francisco Martin wrote:

Hi Pedro,

Please take a look at this link with the best practices on how-to reference and use cordova plugins, I think you're trying to reference 2 plugins in the same app and you shouldn't be doing that.

Also, in the OutSystems Forge there are already connectors for Google Plus and Facebook, please take a look at them as you may want to use them.

Cheers,

So you can't use 2 plugins in the same app? i think it's too limitative...

I'm using those connectores, but you need to configure with the app id and name.

Still with the problem.

From my experience I think you can't do it. However, you can try for example to put in different modules the logic used by the different plugins and then consume the actions in a higher module. I don't know if it works, very honestly, but it's an idea.

Cheers,

Nuno Verdasca

Pedro Vila Nova wrote:

Francisco Martin wrote:

Hi Pedro,

Cheers,

So you can't use 2 plugins in the same app? i think it's too limitative...

I'm using those connectores, but you need to configure with the app id and name.

Still with the problem.

Hi Pedro,

What I meant to say is that you need a separate module (eSpace) to do that configuration for each plugin that you use.

You can then reference as many plugins as you want in the same application UI module.

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

From my experience I think you can't do it. However, you can try for example to put in different modules the logic used by the different plugins and then consume the actions in a higher module. I don't know if it works, very honestly, but it's an idea.

Cheers,

Nuno Verdasca

Yes Pedro, what Francisco wrote and I wrote before will be the way that you need to the path you can take so that you have multiple plugins.

Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca

Cheers,

Nuno Verdasca

Yes Pedro, what Francisco wrote and I wrote before will be the way that you need to the path you can take so that you have multiple plugins.

Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca

Hi both,

that method you told me, is the way i have implemented, but i wanted to improve this work.
Since that not will work, i keep as i have.

Thank you both,

Best regards
PVN