Debugger not working - Cloud environment

Hi All,

In the development environment, the debugger is not working in a Service Studio. Whenever i click on start debugging, it is giving me a blank screen and not displaying anything. 

Kindly do the needful. Thanks in Advance..!!

Regards,

Sripriya Sekar

Hi Sripriya,

Some questions 

• Did the debugging work before?
  • Does it not work with one particular module you are working on or on all?
  • Does it also not work anothers developer Service Studio?
  • Are you sure you are hitting a breakpoint? Try set additional breakpoints

Others that got simular problems in the past have requested support too, you could read those posts and see if they apply to you.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/41887/dubugging-problem-show-nothing-on-the-debugging-area/

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/51956/debugging-isnt-working/

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your reply.

• Did the debugging work before? - No. This wasn't work before
  • Does it not work with one particular module you are working on or on all? On all modules we are facing this.
  • Does it also not work anothers developer Service Studio? Yes. It is not working for anyone.
  • Are you sure you are hitting a breakpoint? Try set additional breakpoints - Yes, we tried to set additional breakpoints but it didn't work, still a blankspace.. :(

Previously we have gone thru these posts and tried to implement the same in our environments. But still no luck.

Regards,

Sripriya Sekar

Sripriya Sekar wrote:

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your reply.

• Did the debugging work before? - No. This wasn't work before
  • Does it not work with one particular module you are working on or on all? On all modules we are facing this.
  • Does it also not work anothers developer Service Studio? Yes. It is not working for anyone.
  • Are you sure you are hitting a breakpoint? Try set additional breakpoints - Yes, we tried to set additional breakpoints but it didn't work, still a blankspace.. :(

Previously we have gone thru these posts and tried to implement the same in our environments. But still no luck.

Regards,

Sripriya Sekar

I think you have to check in your environment if debugging is enabled, the Debug Mode must be checked.