Hi

I am getting this error while I am sending an email using a gmail account.

Shubham Agarwal wrote:

Hi

I am getting this error while I am sending an email using a gmail account.

The configuration is not done properly. Please check the email configuration in your service center. Or else configure it again using your email id and password.

To configure login to your service center -----> Administration ---->Email and configure with your email Id and password of your Gmail account and save and then try sending the mail.

Prachi Phalak wrote:

To configure login to your service center -----> Administration ---->Email and configure with your email Id and password of your Gmail account and save and then try sending the mail.

I have already configured many times but still the problem persists. Any other insights to this ?

Hi Shubham Agarwal,

OutSystems managed to contact Gmail to send your email, it's not a matter of configuration... but since it's the first time, Google has some extra safety measures and requires you to login via the web site.

The error message has info on this: follow the support link shown on the error message for more info on how to solve this.

Hi Shubham,

Did you already read the following document How to send emails from your pesonal environment. ?

Regards,

Daniel