Hello, 

I have a problem to create modules with other types, for example, Mobil...
How can I fix this, could anyone help me? 

My personal environment is like these images...

Best regards, 

Jessica Marques. 

Solution

Hello Jessica,

What version of Service Studio are you using?

Most likely, you need to upgrade your Personal Environment and the version of your Service Studio.

I'm using Service Studio version 11.7.6 and I have no problems creating the apps.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Solution

Rui Barradas wrote:

Hello Jessica,

What version of Service Studio are you using?

Most likely, you need to upgrade your Personal Environment and the version of your Service Studio.

I'm using Service Studio version 11.7.6 and I have no problems creating the apps.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Hello Rui, 

The Version is 11.8.0 (Build 10304)

How can I upgrade?

Kind regards, 

Jessica Marques

Hi Jessica,

You are already running the latest Platform Server version so there is no problem there.

You are probably missing OutSystems UI Templates Mobile. You can download the latest version from the Forge and install it in your environment. 

Make sure to update the latest OutSystems UI first to avoid any compatibility issues.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin,

According to the second image, it seems that she has those installed already.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Hi Rui,

I noticed Jessica had OutSystems UI installed but I figured the ‘OutSystems UI Templates...’ is the Reactive one since she has an option to create a Reactive Web App.

So I just want to make sure she has the latest version of OutSystems UI installed before she installs OutSystems UI Templates Mobile, which she is likely missing.

Regards,

Nordin

Rui Barradas wrote:

Also, I was checking... In my case, I have no applications installed in my Personal Environment and I can still create every type of application.

Kind regards,
Rui Barradas 

Hi Rui,

You probably do have the OutSystems UI Templates applications installed, but they are not showing in Service Studio because there is an option to hide them in the Settings. 

Furthermore, it is confirmed here by an OutSystems employee that the template apps are needed for correctly showing the application types in the New Application window.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi, 

Have u check in service center these r following r installed or not ?

Regards,

Rahul

Did you manage to solve your issue Jessica?

Regards,

Nordin

Hello, 

Thank you very much for everyone's help, only today did the option appear in my personal environment to make another update, as soon as it was completed the problem was solved.

Best Regard, 

Jessica Marques. 

Hi Jessica,

I’m glad everything is working correctly again!

Most probably your issue got resolved because, with the recent platform upgrade of your Personal Environment, an OutSystems administrator must have installed all the necessary platform components, including OutSystems UI Templates Mobile (the one I mentioned was missing before).

You could check if the OutSystems UI Templates Mobile is now installed in your environment via Service Center (Factory >> Applications) like Rahul suggested. You could also check when it was updated by Administrator like shown in the screenshot below.

Because in the screenshot you shared in your first post you did not have the OutSystems UI Templates Mobile component installed.

Could you verify the above information for us in order to make it more clear to everyone? If OutSystems UI Templates Mobile was indeed installed with yesterday’s upgrade, that is what solved your initial issue.

Thank you Jessica!

Regards,

Nordin