Views
Comments
Unable to debug when we are selecting module from 'Entry Module'.
Question

Hi All,

We have upgraded our platform to version 11 and after that we are unable to debug when we are selecting module from 'Entry Module'. 

Can anyone help me on this? 

Best regards,
Vijay M-

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Vijay,

This should work, it does for me. With the Entry Module there are always some basic stuff to double-check, sometimes I forget too and don't understand straight away why it is not working as expected.

• Did you pick the correct entry module?
  • If the module you test is not the front-end Module, is it only 'one level deep' in terms of dependencies. Meaning if Module FE-->References Action in Module A --> which used an Action in Module B that I want to debug you need to temporarily create a dependency from FE to A.
  • If you are debugging a Service Action, remember they run in their own Thread & transaction. The Entry module selection does not apply.
  • Check if you have no out-dated dependencies.
  • Check that nobody republished some of the modules you test that caused and outdated dependencies.

Also check out the following discussion:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/62111/unable-to-debug-the-application-after-upgrading-platform-server-version-to-11-8-0/

Regards,

Daniel 

Hi Daniel ,

Thank u so much for reply!

we have checked all modules reference dependencies is up to date .

when we are select entry model on service studio that time open popup and after some time automatically closed  but debugger not started.

Vijay M-

Hi Vijay,

Please check yours environment configuration & check debug mode is true.

Regards,

Ramesh

Thanks Ramesh for reply!  Yes debug mode is true.

Thanks Daniel !

We have created the support ticket for this issue.

Regards,

Vijay M-

Hi Ramesh,

Tried allmost everything.

we have created support ticket.

thanks for reply!

Vijay M-

Outsystem support team has asked for some troubleshooting.

like below screenshot.

i have sent log ,as discussed with support team.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Vijay,

Did OutSystems support help you fix the problem? If so could you share the solution and mark it as solution, for other so learn from it? Thank you.

Regards,

Daniel