Views
Comments
Demo Series: See OutSystems in Action 4 Live Demos | 45 mins each
Discussion

Hello, dear OutSystems community!

I hope that this message finds you all well and safe.

We are promoting a new demo series to explain to everyone new to OutSystems how powerful our Platform is.

First session already occurred and is available to watch on demand.

In the first session we covered: 

• Overview of the Platform 
  • How to Create an App From Scratch

You can find in here (in our forge) the application that Jon Sullivan and Keith Murphy built during this first episode.

In the next episode, we will give you an overview of the OutSystems platform full-stack capabilities and demonstrate how to customize an existing application.

We want your input and feedback:

• If there are any specific topics you would like to see covered in the demos, please let us know.

See you there!

Thank you, and stay safe!

Staff

This is great Daniel!! 

Nice !!

Regards

Nice

Greate, My wife who is planning on outsystems liked this. :)

mvp_badge
MVP

Great stuff !! Go on !!

Staff

Hi all, hope you are safe and doing well.

The outcome of the second episode of the Demo Series: See OutSystems in Action. Is now available in the forge: ACME Theme & Live Style Guide

This component implements one application Theme the respective Live Style Guide and an Application Template.

In the next episode, we will give you an overview of the OutSystems integration capabilities and an overview of testing. We will also share how to ensure the quality of your OutSystems applications.

We want your input and feedback:

• If there are any specific topics you would like to see covered in the demos, please let us know.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Daniel

I think you can show how is easy to integrate with other systems (from Forge or custom integration)

BR,

Luis

Hi,

I think that this initiative is awesome. But one suggestion: Can you do something similar to the new features (Dynamic Case Management and Workflow builder). Those are topics with lack of learning material.

Congrats for the good job!

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira 

Staff

I really meant the 4th episode where we will discuss: DevOps and Enterprise Features

Session 4 - Tuesday, October 20th at 11am EDT | 5pm CEST | 45 mins

But I am glad to announce that we are planning to extend this series and have more presenters iterating over the topics.

Staff

Hi all, hope you are safe and doing well.

The outcome of the third episode of the Demo Series: See OutSystems in Action. Is now available in the forge: Campaign Management (Version 3.0.0)

Brian Smith and Keith Murphy demonstrated:

- How to integrate with an REST API (https://zippopotam.us/ to retrieve Zip code information was used)

- How to make use of Google Maps to display the location.

- How to implement an API Test using BDD Framework, see more info here.

- How to integrate with external database

In the next episode, we will give you an overview of the OutSystems integration capabilities and an overview of testing. We will also share how to ensure the quality of your OutSystems applications.

In the 4th episode:

Hope you are enjoying these series!

Thanks for the update Daniel

Staff

Hi all, in the last episode of the first serie that occurred last Tuesday October 20th, we gave you an overview about:

Hope you enjoyed these series of episodes! Your feedback is important, please let us know your feedback and ideas for other episodes.

Good news is that we will continue to host these episodes, next serie will start Tuesday, November 3rd and we will host episodes in one APAC friendly time zone.

Thank you Riva and Andreas for hosting the first episode for APAC!

The news of a 5th Episode is a great new!!!

great stuff......

That's a great Initiative team.
Looking forward for hear more.