[Discovery] version 5.1.1: Creating snapshopt not possible
Forge component by Francisco Menezes
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hello,

I installed Discovery version 5.1.1 in our environment with version 11.10.7.060000. But when trying to create an initial snapshot, it fails with this error message in the logs:

Error executing query. Error in advanced query CreateModuleDefinitionsForExtensionsOracle in Modules_Reload in DiscoveryProbe (INSERT INTO {ModuleDef}(Name, Description, SS_Key, Kind, ApplicationDefId, ESpaceId, ExtensionId, Layer, IsSelected, IsDeleted) SELECT E.[Name], EV.[Description], E.[SS_Key], 'xif' as Kind, AD.[Id] as ApplicationDefId, NULL as ESpaceId, E.[Id] as ExtensionId, @LibModuleLayerId as Layer, 1 as IsSelected, 0 as IsDeleted FROM {Extension_Version} EV Inner JOIN {Extension} E ON E.[VERSION_ID] = EV.[ID] Inner JOIN {Module} M ON M.[EXTENSION_ID] = E.[ID] Inner JOIN {App_Definition_Module} ADM ON ADM.[MODULE_ID] = M.[ID] Inner JOIN {ApplicationDef} AD ON ADM.[APPLICATION_ID] = AD.[APPLICATIONID] Left JOIN {ModuleDef} MD ON MD.[EXTENSIONID] = E.[ID] WHERE E.[IS_ACTIVE] = 1 AND AD.[ISDELETED] <> 1 AND MD.[ID] IS NULL): ORA-02291: integrity constraint (OSADMIN_OSDEV1.OSFRK_OSUSR_MRN_MODULEDE_90194) violated - parent key not found

The stack is showing this:

[1] Error executing query.
at ssDiscoveryProbe.Actions.FuncActionModules_Reload.QueryCreateModuleDefinitionsForExtensionsOracle(HeContext heContext, Int32 maxRecords, IterationMultiplicity multiplicity, Int64& outParamCount, Int32 qpinLibModuleLayerId)
at ssDiscoveryProbe.Actions.ActionModules_Reload(HeContext heContext, String inParamDatabaseProvider)
at ssDiscoveryProbe.Actions.ActionApplications_Reload(HeContext heContext, String inParamDatabaseProvider)
at ssDiscoveryProbe.Actions.ActionSnapShot_Create(HeContext heContext, Int32& outParamSnapShotId, String& outParamSnapShotName)

[2] Error in advanced query CreateModuleDefinitionsForExtensionsOracle in Modules_Reload in DiscoveryProbe (INSERT INTO {ModuleDef}(Name, Description, SS_Key, Kind, ApplicationDefId, ESpaceId, ExtensionId, Layer, IsSelected, IsDeleted) SELECT E.[Name], EV.[Description], E.[SS_Key], 'xif' as Kind, AD.[Id] as ApplicationDefId, NULL as ESpaceId, E.[Id] as ExtensionId, @LibModuleLayerId as Layer, 1 as IsSelected, 0 as IsDeleted FROM {Extension_Version} EV Inner JOIN {Extension} E ON E.[VERSION_ID] = EV.[ID] Inner JOIN {Module} M ON M.[EXTENSION_ID] = E.[ID] Inner JOIN {App_Definition_Module} ADM ON ADM.[MODULE_ID] = M.[ID] Inner JOIN {ApplicationDef} AD ON ADM.[APPLICATION_ID] = AD.[APPLICATIONID] Left JOIN {ModuleDef} MD ON MD.[EXTENSIONID] = E.[ID] WHERE E.[IS_ACTIVE] = 1 AND AD.[ISDELETED] <> 1 AND MD.[ID] IS NULL): ORA-02291: integrity constraint (OSADMIN_OSDEV1.OSFRK_OSUSR_MRN_MODULEDE_90194) violated - parent key not found

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi,

I face the same issue. After the installation, the configuration is not as it should. E.g. the layers are not configured although there's a bootstrap timer for that. I tweaked the code to force loading the layers but that don't solve the problems yet.
There are no applications loaded either. Still trying to found out how they are loaded in the tabels.
I'll continue my search later.

If any news, I'll put an update here.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi,

In the meantime, I found this post: https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/63692/error-in-query-createmoduledefinitionsforextensionsoracle/

Installing version 5.0.8 solved the problem

Hello @Kurt Vandevelde,

thanks for the hint! I tried this, and after deleting and re-installing version 5.0.8 its working now.

When I try to then update via Forge, it shows me that it´  s not safe to update to the current version. So, I will wait until the issues in the new version are fixed.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.