334
Views
5
Comments
Next step after Associate Reactive Developer Certificate

Hello everyone,

I had the Associate Reactive Developer certificate already, am looking for the next step.

And I found there're 3 certificates which look like an advance level beside mobile dev.

  1. Web Developer Specialist 
  2. Architecture Specialist 
  3. Security Specialist 

So what's the best order to start with ? and how should I prepare for them ?

I have look into their exam detail and also the exam test paper, which I found most of them are related to hands on experience more than the concept, so am looking for the best way to start learning them.

Hope someone could guide me the best path :) 

Thanks

2025-10-18 11-13-53
Ramesh subramanian

Hi Kay Lun,

My opinion is to plan for Professional Web Developer. Then you will do Mobile Developer Specialist and become Professional Mobile Developer.

Thanks,

Ramesh

UserImage.jpg
Kay Lun

Hi Ramesh

Yep, I'm thinking that way, but which cert should I get first, since there're 3 certs need to get before you gain the Professional Web Developer.

2025-10-18 11-13-53
Ramesh subramanian

please try this way...

  1. Web Developer Specialist (1st )
  2. Security Specialist (2nd)
  3. Architecture Specialist (3rd)
2023-01-26 16-03-24
Ana Agostinho

Hello Kay Lun, 
I gave my opinion regarding a similar question in the following post: 

Anyway, I think you, meanwhile, should also think about doing the ODC certification. In order to do the certification for free you have to have access to an ODC environment and you should wait for an available slot:

Since you have already the Reactive certification, after concluding the ODC training you should receive the ODC Associate Developer certification badge and the ODC Ready one for free. 


Best regards and happy coding!

Ana

2023-03-21 09-05-05
m.irfan.azam

I suggest instead of certification count focus on your passion with OutSystems and the role you want to have. 

For example, if you are more into architecture then go for Security Spcialist or Architecture Specialist first. If you more into team lead role, then go for Tech Lead and Delivery Specialisy certifications. 

So choose the ones that are more relevant and aligned with your career objecives. 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.