[NextStep 2013] Join our first BarCamp!

[NextStep 2013] Join our first BarCamp!

Hi everyone!

Kicking off NextStep 2013 we will have our first community BarCamp!

This event will serve as a community get together where the community members can get to know each other and where YOU will be able to take the stage and share with others the things you're excited about! Personal projects, small demos, endeavours into other languages, philosophical considerations... whatever gets you going. :)

Expect to learn new stuff and interact with folks from across the globe!

This gathering will take place on May 7, 2013 from 9h30 to 12h30 @ Culturgest and since this will be a PUBLIC EVENT you are free to join us even if you're not attending NextStep. ;)

BarCamp? But I don't drink!

No drinking involved! A Barcamp is an ad-hoc unconference born from the desire for people to share and learn in an open environment. It is an intense event with discussions, demos and interaction between attendees.

EDIT: The BarCamp in-depth introduction was moved to the discussion "Introducing the OutSystems Community BarCamps" - do check it out if you have a minute. Anyway, the basics are as follows: 

• Anyone with something to contribute or with the desire to learn is welcome and invited to join;

• When you come, be prepared to share with BarCampers;
    Attendees must be prepared to give a demo, lead a session, help others setting up their own presentations or simply contribute to the conversation - no tourists allowed. :)

• When you leave, be prepared to share with the world;
    Presenters are responsible for making sure that notes/slides/audio/video of their presentations are published on the web for the benefit of all and those who can’t be present  (SlideShare or Prezi are perfect for this).

• All presentations are scheduled the day they happen. The people present at the event will select the demos or presentations they want to see.

That sounds awesome! Where do I Signup?
Just reply to this discussion with your availability to attend.
If you happen to have something burning inside you that you want to share then please add it as a session/demo suggestion in a reply to this discussion so that others can do their part and help you prepare or improve it. :)
If the burning sensation continues, see a doctor.

Event Details (updated daily)
Since this is our first BarCamp I propose that we start with 15 to 20 minute sessions.
That's short enough for my expectation of having LOTS of presenters (less time for interactions) but also survives having just a few brave souls speaking their mind for how long they want.

Proposed sessions

Confirmed attendees

• Gonçalo Gaiolas
  • Davide Marquês
  • Tiago Simões
  • Natalia Blaszczyk
  • Gonçalo Martins
  • António Martins
  • João Reis
  • Luis Martins
  • Luís Lopes
  • Gonçalo Veiga
  • Fábio Silva
  • Catarina Gaspar
  • Diogo Cordeiro
  • Michel Ozzello
  • Sara Ali
  • João Costa
  • Tiago Leão
  • Annemarie Sonnenberg
  • Joachim Vandecasteele
  • Erik Slaghek
  • Rúben Gonçalves
  • Carlos Alfaro
  • Marc Fitten
  • Patricia Santos
  • Margarida Mendes
  • Rodrigo Coutinho
  • Vasco Pessanha
  • João Neves
  • Hélio Dolores
  • Ricardo Ferreira
  • Andrew Burgess
  • Luiz Caldas
  • Say Meza Flores
  • Mário Pires
  • João Rosado
  • João Portela
  • Tiago Alves
  • Luis Guilherme Pereira
  • Miguel Ventura
  • Ricardo Sousa
  • Yu-Chuan Liu
  • Marco Costa
  • Martin Westra
  • Mauricio Longo

Tentative attendees (please confirm)

• Justin James (jet lagged)
  • Kilian Hekhuis (flying in)
  • Daniela Borges
  • Joerg Henschel
  • Victor Viela

See you there! :)

Captain's log: 2013-05-07

The event just ended and it was AMAZING! Thank you so much for joining and contributing to such a special gathering.

BarCamp Timeline

I hope you had a great time! See you on the next one! :)

Davide Marquês
Community Manager
You lost me at «No drinking involved».

Kidding! :)
Shamely, I won't be able to attend, but it sounds damn cool!
I will try my best to go, but I may be jet lagged!

J.Ja
Sounds good.
Pick me, pick me!!!
@Paulo: "Nature will find a way"

It will be awesome!!! Great concept!
May 7th @ Culturgest
Excelent idea "all mighty" Davide..
I don't know if my company will let me go, but I'm sure it'll be great to meet some guys from our community and share some experiences, all in a friendly and relaxing situation.
Congratulations for another more excellent initiative.

Cheers,
Gonçalo M.

Cool, I'm in!
Just did some cleaning up on the original post to make room for the attendees list and proposed sessions. :)
I have 2 talk proposals for you today!

Community Social Network Analysis
Abstract: how to get your relational data into a graph database [1] and how to perform a bunch of insightful network analysis [2].
[1] OrientDB -  an open source NoSQL database with both the features of Document and Graph DBMSs
[2] Gephi - an open source graph visualization and manipulation software

Network Visualizations
Abstract: how to visually represent network information in a way that delivers the value you want/need.

I need help on the second one. Any takers? :)

Don't be shy. Join us and submit your own talks ideas! ;)
Can they do a google hangout?  It would be an awesome opportunity for a Outsystems User Group.
Cool idea Rebecca! I'll experiment a bit with it! :)

Damn I can't come....

Next year (-:
Count me in!
I can do a short presentation followed by - I hope - a longer and heated discussion about the recent trend in UX, commonly called "the flat design". Who's interested?? 
Count on me too...(Yes Davide I was able to convince my bosses..eheheh..)
The topic of User Experience is something that I've I been tuned..It seems very interesting.
As a developer in the middle of developers I always had in mind that we always should have someone specialized or at least with strong skills in web design, UI and UX..
And it seems that finally the tech-world-community are more
sensitive to these issues and seeing this investment as a differentiating factor in software project (in almost all projects to say the truth).

Yes, there's definitely a tendency in recents years - in US every startup's "must-have" is at least one developer and one designer aboard, which sounds to be a promising future for the growing designers' community. The problem, however, is that there's not many designers working in the field of interfaces, web and UX, I believe because it's a field with most constraints to the creativity. Yet, it's challenging and very rewarding (maybe you can't design "whatever-you-like-poster", but at least your design is to be used, not just looked at, and it will be used for a time longer than just a 5-minute stare ;) ).

Natalia Blaszczyk wrote:
Yes, there's definitely a tendency in recents years - in US every startup's "must-have" is at least one developer and one designer aboard, which sounds to be a promising future for the growing designers' community. The problem, however, is that there's not many designers working in the field of interfaces, web and UX, I believe because it's a field with most constraints to the creativity. Yet, it's challenging and very rewarding (maybe you can't design "whatever-you-like-poster", but at least your design is to be used, not just looked at, and it will be used for a time longer than just a 5-minute stare ;) ).

Undoubtedly Natalia...
I couldn't agree more with your perspective..Even in the designers view who live to imagine, create..
But also here we should find a balance a try to adapt people minds..

Designer: "This is a big challenge to create great things that people can use and were I can fight some barriers...Why not?!"

Developer: "I think I should learn more about UI and Ux..After all, I'm developing something to be used by different types of people and not just people with technical background and IT experience...Maybe I've to start understanding people needs and patterns.."

Beside this, another problem we have to face in countries like Portugal is the cost reduction in companies that end up to consider this area more "expendable" than others.
Is our role, as young people who believe in it, to at least try to do something to change that mentality..

yesterday I've came across a really good comic illustrating the problem of designers and developers :D

Nice comic illustrating, Natalia..
In my opinion we should try to turn the "versus" into "
partnership", because we need both parts to achieve success =)

Hi Davide,

You can count with me, João Reis and Luis Martins. :)

Cheers,

António
Great! Seems we're big on Martin[i]s. :)

Just updated the logo. Thanks Natalia!
Nice Logo...It shows a great dynamism and movement on-fire :)

I'll try to attend. Depends a bit on my flight schedule...
The event seems interesting. I will try to attend!
Hi. me me me... I'll keep you posted about the topic later.
cool stuff - will try to be there
Hi, guys.

I'll do the presentation I have prepared for this year's UX-Lx:

The Top 5 usability mistakes development teams make (when working on their own)

See you there!
Hi Gonçalo,
It seems just perfect for me...
And the topic is also something that is very interesting (something that is one of my main interests nowadays)..

Kind Regards,
GM

Gonçalo Veiga wrote:
Hi, guys.

If you want I can I do the presentation I have prepared for this year's UX-Lx - top 5 usability mistakes development teams make.

See you there!

I'll be there with the following topic: The slow morph of our society due to the shift of communication models
Just updated Luís Lopes' talk: "How to solve the rubik's cube in less than 30 seconds"
So that's 30 seconds for watching him solve it and... 1 hour for learning how to do it ourselves? We'll see.

For those confused about the BarCamp name here's the history behind it:
  • "The name BarCamp is a playful allusion to the event's origins, with reference to the programmer slang term, foobar: BarCamp arose as an open-to-the-public alternative to Foo Camp, which is an annual invitation-only participant-driven conference hosted by Tim O'Reilly."
(pretty geeky but cool nonetheless)

Things are shaping up for a a fun morning and since we still have room for a few more sessions so go forth and follow BarCamp's rule 1 and 2. :)
I'm in!!!!
see you there...
Hi guys, I'm in too. I've this concept that never got on stage (or ever written on presentation format), and perhaps this is a good chance to work on it a bit more, and put it to the test.

I'm calling it School4Jobs, and the basic idea is that one shall not be placed under the hat of a specific role or job when we refer to him or her. Everyone shall have the chance to experiment different roles/jobs, based on the fact that experimentation helps us to find what we like or dislike, what we are good at and where we can be experts.

School4Jobs is (yet to be ;-) ) a full-year program, just like a post-grad course, but instead of leaving the year with only one academic title, the person will have the chance to take on from 3 to 12 (number to be tested) job experiences, involving an early-stage training, and a mentor for the entire program, and even afterwards!

Anyone that finds this one interesting? I'm still laying the foundations on this one, so any help shalll be mostly appreaciated.

P.S : I see that Outsystems Agile Platform could have a role here too.
@Diogo that's an awesome concept!! Looking forward to try out different hats! :)

Which reminds me... @Mónica, will you do your Shoesability talk or not? ]:-)
David, count me in, of course!
In the meantime I'll try to find something interesting to talk about...
Hello Davide.

My talk will be just that: A Talk: Very interactive with no formal materials. You can divulge the following agenda for the Talk:

1. Introduction to Communication Elements: 55% Body Language, 38% voice/tone, 7%, words
  2. The responsibility of the Dialogue
  3. Quick analysis of the Body Language of the audience
  4. Example of Body Language Stances
  5. The handshake Example
  6. The example of giving a praise with mismatching body language
  7. The true smile vs the false simle
  8. The example of the voice tone
  9. The example of written language
  10. Cultural differences
  11. Politics
  12. Q&A

Hello All

I would like to propose a session with the topic "How to handle feedback flood"

When managing a project have you ever complaint that your business users:
1) didn't provide any feeback or
2) they haven't tested the application enough? or
3) they only test the application right before the go-live?

Now imagine the ideal world where you DO HAVE users that test and provide feedback. what can go wrong?
You're managing customer expectations accordingly as the project goes by...BUT

What if you are overwhelmed with so many feedback?

That's the experience I'll be sharing with you guys

Hey guys,

Do you want to know How to hold your breath for more than 1 minute?

Cheers,

João
@João, sure thing! We never know when we'll need it. :)
Can I add it to the session list?
Sure, I just updated the topic 8)
Count me in =)

It will be nice to see Lopes solve a Rubik's Cube... if he can Muahahahahaha
Count me in!
Sounds great, I'll be there.

Cheers,
Joachim

I'll be there. 
Sara Ali wrote:
 Hello All

I would like to propose a session with the topic "How to handle feedback flood"

When managing a project have you ever complaint that your business users:
1) didn't provide any feeback or
2) they haven't tested the application enough? or
3) they only test the application right before the go-live?

Now imagine the ideal world where you DO HAVE users that test and provide feedback. what can go wrong?
You're managing customer expectations accordingly as the project goes by...BUT

What if you are overwhelmed with so many feedback?

That's the experience I'll be sharing with you guys

YAY! Go Sara! 

Hi Davide,

Count with me and Carlos Alfaro to unveil the force of phonegap build and OutSystems!

See you there! :)
Hi Davide,

I'm in!  I can talk about dolphins and narrative design.

"I'm on a boat"?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM
Natalia Blaszczyk wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM
 I think they got an issue with there mother (-: .......

I'll be there! And make sure i catch up on all there cool presentations! :)
Hey everybody,

First of all let me say that this is a great idea and it's building up to be a promissing event, unfortunately some of us (or just me >.<) can't make it to the event, which is a pitty with all those interesting topics.
So i know the presentations will be published sometime later but i am wondering if this presentations will be video recorded or webcasted? Or is that against the barcamp concept?

Best regards and good luck with your presentations!
Miguel Vieira.
I'm in!
I'm on!
Hi Miguel,

On Monday I'll check out the venue and see if Google Hangout works ok @Culturgest.
Even if we don't broadcast all sessions I'll try to open a "small window to the world" so that you (and everyone who can't attend) can have a glimpse of what a BarCamp is all about. :)

If all goes well this will just be the first of many Community BarCamps. See you on the next one! ;)

Cheers,
Davide
I'm in:D
I'm there!
I'm in! 
Hélio Dolores wrote:
I'm in! 
It'll be nice to see you..
Long time no see :)

I'm there!

I have interesting things to share to the audience:
- Urban composting (amazing stuff)
- Building your own solar panel (very amazing and experimental stuff)

We have a LOT of proposed sessions! Hurray! :)

Let's try to shorten the sessions so that they fit in 15 to 20 minute slots!
In the morning of the event the attendees will select which ones they want to see and the order of the sessions.

Get ready for an intense morning!
Damn!

If Ricardo is going to talk about urban composting... I will talk about orientation as well! :)
@Davide - new talk - "Get Oriented not Lost"

Ricardo Ferreira wrote:
I'm there!

I have interesting things to share to the audience:
- Urban composting (amazing stuff)
- Building your own solar panel (very amazing and experimental stuff)

Hi, I'll be there!
Davide, could you please rename my session to: How to communicate more effectively in this fast-paced world.
I'll be there!
Hi, Count me in please!
I'll be there!
I'll be there as well
I'll (probably) be there :)

regards,
João Portela

Count me in!
count me in as attendee! :)
I'll be there
Personally I'm a big fan of the google+ event feature, maybe you should create an event there.
Regards
+1 to attend
Count on me :)
Please count me in! Yu-Chuan
I'll be there! 
I will be there!
I'll be there as well.
Davide,

?I can talk about the new Unit Test Framework launched recently in OutSystems Community.

Cya :)
And now... the news. :)

Broadcasting the event

As suggested, we have set up a public Google Event (https://plus.google.com/events/cl20q5p1t7gi9ospdejnuidnfoo) where we will post live updates and everyone can upload photos and comments.
When the event starts - if all speakers agree - we'll use a "Hangout on Air" to stream the event to remote attendees (or those that don't fit in the room - the way this is going :)).

Session updates

• I'm merging my two talks into just one ("OutSystems Community Social Network Analysis & Visualization") to give more time to others;
  • Natalia might not be able to do her session ("From Skeumorphism to Flat Design -- about Legacy in Design"), but she will be around so engage her if you like the subject; Edit: It's on again!
  • António Martins has come forward with a demo of Andrew Burgess' "Unit Testing Framework".

Last minute arrangements and recommendations
  • Speakers should try to get in a bit earlier (our team will be there at 8AM) to test the audiovisual equipment and get familiar with the space;

• When you arrive, go to the pre-registration desk, where you can claim your BarCamper nametag and vote on the sessions you want to see. After which you can make your way into the event area for some energizing morning coffee and to start mingling with the other attendees.

• Since we will be a big crowd we need to skip the tipical BarCamp one-by-one three word introductions and replace them by a creative usage/repurpose of the nametag before said mingling.

• While you guys get to know each other we'll gather the votes from the pre-registration desk and use them to built an initial schedule.

• Session's will start as soon as everyone settles down (pretty please before 10AM?).

Only a few hours left! Better GET READY for an action packed morning! :)
+1
That is perfect Davide! Just 1 hour behind or so >.<

Thank you so much.
Sorry guys, unfortunately can't be there this morning.

PS: The live stream is working fine.

It's a wrap! :)

I'd like to personally thank all speakers and atteendees for an amazing morning and would like to invite everyone to go by the reception desk to collect a souvenir. ;)
Quick reminder: check out the event photos and videos on Google+:
https://plus.google.com/events/cl20q5p1t7gi9ospdejnuidnfoo?partnerid=gplp0
Awesome morning, organization, people to know and presentations..
Undoubtedly an initiative to repeat..
Congratulations Davide ;)

Thanks Gonçalo! Glad to have finally met you. :)

Wrapping up for the day

On the first post you will now see a "BarCamp Timeline" which contains the morning lineup and - with my fellow speakers' contribution - links to the presentations.

Yet another reminder for the neat photos on the event page!

And the obvious BIG THANK YOU(!) to the team that made today's BarCamp possible. You rock!

Thinking ahead
So apparently... the next BarCamp needs to have a bar! That was the overwhelming feedback I got while spreading the word about this first one.

For those that attended the event today (presential or remotelly): what should we improve so that the next one is even better?
"would like to invite everyone to go by the reception desk to collect a souvenir. ;)" What souvenir are you talking about, did I miss something? I Want some!!!
Luís Lopes wrote:
"would like to invite everyone to go by the reception desk to collect a souvenir. ;)" What souvenir are you talking about, did I miss something? I Want some!!!
I've heard about that too..
I think I'll have to talk in private with Davide...eheheh..

the t-shirt?
Diogo Cordeiro wrote:
the t-shirt?
I think you got it..lol..
But ok, Davide did a great job and the event was very nice, so this time I think we should excuse him :)

I just want to say that this event was really great and congrats to all that were there. The mix between technology, the community members, the OutSystems platform, and the fun of all of those things created an amazing atmosphere.

I'm already waiting for the next community BarCamp!!!

Davide Marquês wrote:
Thanks Gonçalo! Glad to have finally met you. :)

Wrapping up for the day

On the first post you will now see a "BarCamp Timeline" which contains the morning lineup and - with my fellow speakers' contribution - links to the presentations.

Yet another reminder for the neat photos on the event page!

And the obvious BIG THANK YOU(!) to the team that made today's BarCamp possible. You rock!

Thinking ahead
So apparently... the next BarCamp needs to have a bar! That was the overwhelming feedback I got while spreading the word about this first one.

For those that attended the event today (presential or remotelly): what should we improve so that the next one is even better?
Hi Davide,

First of all it was also really nice to finally met you to :)
In the overall the BarCamp was great (I didn't appear in any photos but I was there..lol..).
Just want to add something in the "Thinking ahead" section, that maybe can be improved in the next one.
For me, the room layout should be slightly different, in order to allow greater communication between the participants.
If the room permits, as well as the number of participants, I think something similar to a
U disposition would be much more beneficial to eliminate physical barriers (such as the fact of being in queues and stand with our back to the members of the previous rows) allowing in the first instance a more visual communication between all the members, plus being more involved in the presentations and this way try to increase participation and discussion on the topics.
Hope it helps..

Cheers,
Gonçalo Martins
The souvenir is indeed a BarCamp t-shirt!

If you're attending NextStep grab it from the reception desk, otherwise ping me to get one. :)
So, is there anyone building their own solar panel? :)
Ricardo Ferreira wrote:
So, is there anyone building their own solar panel? :)
Hi Ricardo,
The solar panel not yet, but what I stayed thinking about was the potentiality of the Urban composting (apart from the smell issue which is a huge inhibition factor).. :)

It doesn't smell that much. :)
Check the attached presentation that I had ready for Nextstep.
Hello all. May I ask who today remembered what I said during the BarCamp and tried some communication techniques I suggested?
Fábio Silva wrote:
Hello all. May I ask who today remembered what I said during the BarCamp and tried some communication techniques I suggested?
Yes. I broke someone's hand today with a handshake - great tip, Fábio! :)
Hum... Ahm... That's not quite... Ok. Good one Miguel! Glad I could be some help on your bone-crushing skills.
Ricardo Ferreira wrote:
It doesn't smell that much. :)
Check the attached presentation that I had ready for Nextstep.
Really nice, Ricardo..
As a country boy living in a "city cage", I think that as soon as I get time, I'll this at home :)
Fábio Silva wrote:
 Firm handshake! I'm puting it into practice everyday now..

Fábio Silva wrote:
Hey :)

I have them in mind, even got a shock somedays after when i greeted someone with a handshake + other hand on his shoulder... Well i didn't feel in power over him atleast on a conscious level I just usually do it to increase the physical contact i suppose. I really liked your presentation it was a great chance to learn this small "things" that can make a huge difference, especially if the person you're greeting also knows this.
I would like to ask you what you think about the handshake greet + multiple tap on shoulder, like saying "Well Done or Great Job" and if the person taps to fast is it sarcasm?

@Thinking Ahead: I wasn't there physical so i can only say so little on this matter, BUT i think that OS community members watching the livestream should have the chance to ask questions to. 
Hello Miguel. The Handshake + other hand on his shoulder can be used in two ways: If you're in front of the person and slightly to the right, it doesn't represent a increased power, especially if the other person didn't give you a dominant handshake. It represents and feels like more as an affectionate and ice breaker. It is extremely useful to engage in a very friendly conversation.
If a very dominant handshake is given by the other preson, putting the hand on his shoulder and positioning yourself completely to the right of the person, completely cuts the dominating stance. It's a different situation.

As for the tap in the shoulder, multiple taps in the shoulder (read: more than two) can always be percieved as sarcasm, so take care when using this technique. When giving less than three taps in the shoulder, it is not relevant the speed of the taps.

Hope this helps.
Fabio
I'm glad that here in the Netherlands, hand on arm/shoulder is (almost?) never seen. I'd find it very icky if someone were to greet me like that...
Exactly. That was a topic that I didn't cover due to lack of time: Cultural differences. The latin people have these idiossyncrisies, along with the US. The Northen European prefer a firm one-shake handshake.

Fabio

Hello,
Reading this discussion I have to share with you that today
I was confronted with a situation like the one you are talking on the client where I am..
It didn't happened for centuries, but by coincidence happened today, and it was with a very old school guy, focusing on the educational and professional qualifications on his speech ..
But thankfully now cease to exist so many people like this here in Portugal
with the younger generations of professionals.
And yes Kilian, with was not very nice (at all)..

Cheers,
Gonçalo M.
Its an awesssome idea!
Hello 

As requested by some of my colleagues, tomorrow I will be presenting my presentation "How to Hande Feedback Flood" around 1130 GMT and it will be broadcasted.

Tomorrow we'll update the link so that you can follow.

Sara
Hi Sara

That's great news, yours was one of my most anticipated presentations and i got dissapointed when it wasn't chosen for the BarCamp sessions, not that the other presentations were dissapointing or anything like that but i was really looking forward to yours.

Will the broadcast be watchable after? Because i am not sure i am available at that time.
Thanks !
Hi everyone,

Here's the google hangout link:
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/cfb13e109d9972f934593396f62c757bff956f9d?authuser=0&hl=en

And youtube stream:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrkruMTXbrQ

Edit: links removed. See below.

Cheers,
Davide & people already here
False start. :)

New links in a bit.
I feared I was the only one seeing things double:

No sound on the YouTube stream...
That's better! Thanks.
Here's the link to the moment in the video where we got the audio working:
http://ww.youtube.com/watch?v=eouJZng7Ih0&t=3m00s

Sara's presentation is attached to this post.
A big thanks to Sara and everyone that attended this session! :)

Now... bring on the questions!
Good morning.

Just finished watching the presentation, goodjob Sara!

If its not to late here are some questions:
- While in college i learned that one of the solutions for customer feedback differences (ex: Customer A wants black background; Customer B wants it white) would be to provide both solutions and it would later be a choice for the user using the application on which solution to use, how does this apply to the real world?

- You talked about customers doing prioritirization, but we (development team) have our own prioritization to make also, some functionalities should be implemented first then others and of course customers might not have same order of funcionalities prioritized, how do we found a "middle-ground" (if there even is one) beetween this 2 priorities lists?

Good afternoon,

Just want to congratulate Sarah for her presentation and also show my appreciation for the growing number of people and countries that are joining our community and using the Agile Platform.
Hopefully Outsystems can reach the entire world in the near future.... :)

Cheers,
Gonçalo M.
Hello

Good questions Miguel.Unfortunatley your questions don't have a  black or white answers.

During backlog negotiation it often happens that we reach a dead end: we have opposite requests from the customer. 
Possible solutions:
-There is a referee that decides what is best (ultimate decision is done by this person)
or we try the both sides to reach into an agreement. 

Regarding your other question, I think we must be clear that that are business prioritization and technical prioritization.
Before we can deliver something to the customer, we have to build the foundation first. In this situation we must inform the customer that we need to address the technical dependency first.
But remember that we're building an application for the customer and by evolving the customer on the business prioritization at the end this will increase the application adoption.

Please feel free to share your suggestions.
Regards
Sara Ali

Thanks for the answers.

I don't know about the rest of the community but i would deffinetly be interested in exploring the feedback subject a bit more but now in a reverse subject to the one you did, something like "How to deal with lack off/few feedback from customers?". I believe this situation is more common then feedback flood? <.< College experience