download for Mac OSX 10.6

download for Mac OSX 10.6

Hello,

I have a Mac laptop. Do you have a download for me?

Kind regards,

Shami
Hi Shami,

Checkout this forum post.
Unfortunatelly there is no Mac OS version, but you could easily run it inside a virtual machine.

The videos at the Academy where recorded using a Mac OSX, with Service Studio running inside a virtual machine with Windows 7, and the Platform Server running in other virtual machine in our infrastructure.
Still no Mac OSX10  version available? Why's that?
Hi,

You must use Parallels or other virtualization on your Mac. You'll probably have to deal with your screen resolution also.
Check these:
thanks
Really dissapointing that dispite a huge market share of Mac users there is no mac version. Come on !! we are in 2015 not in 2005
Hi Edwin,

I am a Mac user myself and I am sorry for the frustration... 

Surprisingly enough, there haven't been as many requests to support Mac as I would expect.  Anyway, a while ago an idea was posted, vote it up :) I guess that it's always a matter of priorities and understanding what capabilities will add more value...

Cheers!
Mario
Hi Edwin,

Yes it's not convenient it but it does work very well using Parallels.
Reality it’s likely to be way down the “To Do” list.

Cheers
Steve
Hi all,

I do my Outsystems work every day on a Mac via Parallels without any dissatisfaction.  On a 15" Retina MacBook Pro - as soon as you tweak the HiDPI setting, you'll be working smoothly with lots of screen real estate.  I'm running Windows 10 btw. 

Anyway, my two cents.  Have a great day
outsystems is a beginner

outsystems for mac is a want .

I have been using the Parallels.