Early Access Program
Join the OutSystems early access program (EAP) and work hand-in-hand with us to shape the future of the OutSystems platform.
Advantages of being an EAP participant:
- Early access to new OutSystems capabilities as they roll out
- Guidance in using new product capabilities
- The chance to provide feedback and influence the OutSystems Product roadmap
Features Currently Available for EAP
Easily plug into your CRM or ERP system and quickly access the available data to enhance your OutSystems applications.
Integration Builder removes the complexity of building integrations while allowing developers to quickly link their applications to data in existing systems by offering:
- Easy plug-and-play integration
- Dramatically reduced integration and app development lead times
- The ability for any developer to address complex integration scenarios
- The agility to easily change and augment existing integrations based on business requirements
Currently, Integration Builder allows you to easily integrate with SAP OData services, Salesforce, Microsoft Dataverse (formerly known as CDS), and Dynamics 365, more to come in the future. If you need to integrate with any of the above Systems of Records, please register on the EAP.
Cross-Platform Service Studio
The best just got better! Introducing the new cross-platform Service Studio, revamped and refreshed:
- Native cross-platform experience for Mac and Windows.
- New design with better usability and support for dark and light modes.
Adding custom AI and machine learning (ML) to your apps enables amazing experiences and smooth, efficient operations, but finding data science talent and time is difficult. ML Builder enables any developer to build, train, deploy, integrate, monitor, and evolve custom models without data science experience or coordinating models with DevOps.
Using ML Builder is simple. We’ve taken care of all the AI technology under the hood so that all you have to do is:
- Choose the kind of ML model you want to build.
- Choose what you want to predict and which historical data you will use to train your model and click Train.
- Analyze your model’s performance and add it to your OutSystems app with a simple drag-and-drop.
“You don’t need to be the technical guy that knows how it works. I'm really enthusiastic about it. I think it's gonna be really value-adding for a lot of companies.”
Team Lead at Frankort & Koning
ML Builder is available:
- For every OutSystems edition
- For OutSystems version 11.10 or later