Recent events have demonstrated that the enterprise needn’t be tied to the head office to be productive, and to delight the customer. As the economy recovers and reshapes for the 2020s, the field-based workforce will become increasingly important to both the customer and the organisation. Low-code technologies ensure field agents have a corporate head office experience for themselves and their clients.
This discussion will explore:
- Real-time business process in a remote location
- How field technologies improve customer service
- The demands of customers that expect and increased speed to market
- Improving the reach of the organisation, empowering regional and international services
- Cutting the elastic band between teams and the head office
- Delivering a secure and scalable remote enterprise that is Covid-proof