Delivering Months Ahead of Schedule at a Lower Cost
The open, high productivity OutSystems produced significant savings:
- Development hours - The actual project removed thousands of hours from the initial projection - a 75 percent improvement.
- Time to market - The final product was available in approximately six months or nearly one-third of the original projected schedule.
- Development team - The project required only half as many people as originally planned.
FICO Origination Manager clients are now able to customize faster and easier using OutSystems/FICO Application Studio. Custom client configurations to workflows, data models, reports, user interfaces and business logic are a possibility with the use of a single tool, reducing the total cost of ownership.
Under tight time pressure and ambitious cost reduction goals, OutSystems/FICO Application Studio proved itself an effective solution for accelerating and streamlining the development and deployment of analytic solutions. It eliminated the major barriers of time and expense for client implementation, while it equipped developers to deliver high-quality, high-performance solutions for their customers’ needs.
- 50% FTE resources required
- 75% reduction in developer effort
- 6 months to develop
- Adapt faster to dynamic market and regulatory changes
- Leverage business-user SOA technology to reduce deployment time and cost
- Reduce costs associated with new credit programs implementation