NOTICE AND TAKEDOWN POLICY
Updated: Tuesday, June 14, 2022 - 09:00 GMT
This policy sets the procedure for reporting claims of illegal content within the OutSystems Repository (Forge), community forums, on our website, or on any other OutSystems product or service (collectively, “OutSystems offerings”).
If your claim relates to copyright infringement:
If you believe material posted within an OutSystems offering infringes your copyright, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in accordance with the following instructions:
1. Identify the copyrighted work: Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
2. Identify the allegedly infringing work: Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit OutSystems to locate the material.
3. Provide your contact information, including:
a. email address,
b. telephone number, and
c. mailing address.
4. Indicate your agreement with the following statements:
a. “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
b. “The information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
5. Signature: Include the physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note: To be effective, your copyright notice must include all of the required information. Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be liable for damages.
If your claim relates to any other statutory or contractual violation:
Please send an email to email@example.com:
a. Identify the allegedly violating content.
b. Identify the reasons for your claim.
c. Provide your contact information.
OutSystems will review the copyright or other notice and take appropriate action, including but not limited to removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing or violating material and notifying the material’s poster of the actions taken.
Your notice will be processed faster if sent via email, but you may alternatively send your notice to the following address:
OutSystems, Inc. Attn: Notice and Takedown Agent, OutSystems Legal 55 Thomson Place, 2nd Floor Boston, MA 02210 USA