Early Access Program
Join the OutSystems early access program (EAP) and work hand-in-hand with us to shape the future of the OutSystems platform.
Advantages of being an EAP participant:
- Early access to new OutSystems capabilities as they roll out
- Guidance in using new product capabilities
- The chance to provide feedback and influence the OutSystems Product roadmap
Announcing the Early Access Program (EAP) for Project Neo
Project Neo is a new product that combines the best of a visual, model-based development environment, with industry-leading DevOps and a state-of-the-art cloud technology stack with a sophisticated container- and microservices-based architecture:
The Early Access Program (EAP) for Project Neo is now open and we're looking for organizations who want to start using the new technology now in order to be ready to benefit quickly when it becomes Generally Available. In the first phase we are particularly interested in customers looking to:
- Securely run mission-critical applications that scale to large numbers of users (up to hundreds of millions) and millions of transactions
- Achieve productivity at scale even when dealing with large, complex application portfolios and multiple development teams
We will be expanding the program to other types of use cases so if this doesn’t match your current interest, look out for more opportunities in the future.
The Fine Print
To be eligible for this first phase of the EAP, the following criteria must apply to you:
- You have new Reactive Web apps to build
- You will allocate at least two people to the program for at least two weeks
- Your apps will only integrate with publicly-accessible REST APIs
- Your apps are independent of other existing OutSystems 11 apps
- You will provide weekly feedback on your experience
Those who qualify will receive invites in the coming weeks. We will start with a small number of initial participants, adding more over time.