Early Access Program
Join the OutSystems early access program (EAP) and work hand-in-hand with us to shape the future of the OutSystems platform.
Advantages of being an EAP participant:
- Early access to new OutSystems capabilities as they roll out
- Guidance in using new product capabilities
- The chance to provide feedback and influence the OutSystems Product roadmap
Features Currently Available for EAP
Easily plug into your CRM or ERP system and quickly access the available data to enhance your OutSystems applications.
Integration Builder removes the complexity of building integrations while allowing developers to quickly link their applications to data in existing systems by offering:
- Easy plug-and-play integration
- Dramatically reduced integration and app development lead times
- The ability for any developer to address complex integration scenarios
- The agility to easily change and augment existing integrations based on business requirements
Currently, Integration Builder allows you to easily integrate with SAP OData services, Salesforce, Microsoft Dataverse (formerly known as CDS), and Dynamics 365, more to come in the future.
Before you apply please make sure you fit under the following requirements:
- Your development environment uses Platform Server version 11.7.2 (January 2020) or later;
- You have an OutSystems PaaS environment or your on-prem development environment allows inbound HTTPS communication (port 443) from Integration Builder;
- We have an active OutSystems subscription, Personal Environments are not eligible at this stage;
- We only consider applications that use a professional email, Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, or others suitable for personal use only are not eligible.
Cross-Platform Service Studio
The best just got better! Introducing the new cross-platform Service Studio, revamped and refreshed:
- Native cross-platform experience for Mac and Windows.
- New design with better usability and support for dark and light modes.
For teams with no data science expertise (or with limited resources), ML Builder empowers you to create, evaluate and deploy machine learning models for several business opportunities - easily accessible to any OS developer.
- Pricing optimization
- Lead scoring
- Ticket labeling
- Inventory prediction
- Credit Score/Analysis
- ...and many more!
ML Builder is available for:
- Every OutSystems edition
- OutSystems version 11.10 or later
For more details, check this article:
What Is Machine Learning Builder and What Problems Does It Solve?
“You don’t need to be the technical guy that knows how it works. I'm really enthusiastic about it. I think it's gonna be really value-adding for a lot of companies.”
Team Lead at Frankort & Koning