How much are aging legacy systems and applications hampering your ability to deliver innovative products and services? Numerous reports say that for most organizations, it could be as much as 90 percent. Meanwhile, the solutions for addressing “legacy gridlock” are many and varied, leaving you with more questions than answers:
- Do I replace or refactor?
- Do I rebuild altogether or should I buy commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software?
- Should I incorporate a new services-oriented architecture (SOA)?
- What are containers and how do they help get software to market faster and better?
- I’ve heard about low-code, but what is it, and is it an option for my company?
Our new eBook, “Legacy Modernization: Finding Your Way With Low-Code,” takes on these questions, providing clear direction for leaving legacy system nightmares behind. It offers a practical way forward with low-code that you don’t want to miss.
Download it today.