Join the outsystems.ai early access program (EAP), and you’ll work with the outsystems.ai research lab on this exciting new app dev co-pilot.
What are the advantages of being an outsystems.ai EAP participant? You’ll get:
- Early access to outsystems.ai applied research that accelerates your application development by 25 percent.
- The ability to improve the accuracy of outsystems.ai, which in turn will save you even more time. Plus, you will be teaching it as it is helping you.
- The chance to influence the outsystems.ai roadmap by providing feedback to our product teams.
What are the requirements for participating? Take a look:
- You must be an existing OutSystems customer or partner.
- Your enterprise or personal environment (and corresponding Service Studio) must be version 11.
- Be willing to provide occasional feedback and work with emerging AI technology that will evolve over time.
OutSystems will hold several phases of early access to the new outsystems.ai capabilities. OutSystems customers and partners can apply now, and we will be in touch with shortly with the next steps.