Today, the ability to react, respond, and differentiate is crucial for a business to thrive. But with growing backlogs, a tech talent drought, and constant changes, how can organizations innovate and meet their customers’ and users’ expectations in the right time-to-market?
Organizations that currently rely on traditional development are struggling to:
- React fast to market disruptions and implement new digital services.
- Deliver future-proof applications that are secure and scalable.
- Deliver a wide variety of use cases fast.
- Manage the demand for integration with existing apps and third-party solutions.
The Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms explores how an innovative platform approach to application development can address these challenges. Access your complimentary copy of the report where we think you’ll find out:
- What you should look for when evaluating a low-code platform
- Which platforms can support the rapid development of enterprise-grade applications
- How the Outsystems platform enables faster application development with best in class platform capabilities
- Why OutSystems was named a Leader for the 5th year in a row.
OutSystems also received a Customers' Choice distinction in the 2021 Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms.
- Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms, Jason Wong, Kimihiko Iijima, Adrian Leow, Akash Jain, Paul Vincent, 20 September 2021
- Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms, 8 February 2021
- Gartner and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
- Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from OutSystems.
- Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.