Other formats about this story
OutSystems Customers KeyBank, Gen Re, Roche, SRS Distribution, Western Union, and others share the strategies, apps, and business cases to accelerate innovation with high-performance low-code
OutSystems, a global leader in high-performance application development, today announced a new, executive-only edition of its annual customer event, NextStep Exec, taking place at the Denver Marriott Tech Center in Colorado on June 21. The event will include an exclusive look at what is coming with the OutSystems platform, and the customer stories, apps, and business cases driving innovation and ROI with high-performance low-code.
OutSystems Founder and CEO Paulo Rosado will present on the most pressing topics for IT leaders – the role of generative AI in software development, building innovation with tight talent, differentiating the customer experience, and making the business case for low-code to achieve competitive advantage. IDC Analyst Dr. Michele Rosen will share the latest Developer survey on Generative AI, highlighting adoption trends and attitudes of relevance for any organization looking to incorporate the latest AI technology into their IT strategies.
“NextStep Exec is for IT executives who are ready to change their application output and transform their business with high-performance development, not the status quo,” said Rosado. “Our customer stories – from decisions to adopt low-code to creating full centers of excellence – will be on full display, showing the real opportunities that exist for companies today. IT should be the center of innovation at any organization, and the IT teams are the heroes who can drive success for a business. You’ll hear from them and their partners about the impact they’re making using OutSystems.”
Attendees will get a preview of what’s new and next with the OutSystems Platform, including:
- OutSystems Developer Cloud, new capabilities for the company’s cloud-native development platform;
- Ionic Portals, a new way to create Superapps and Mobile Micro Frontends in mobile projects that brings together low-code and traditional developers to collaborate across platforms;
- Generative AI, building on the advantages of AI in the platform over the past five years, OutSystems shows new opportunities to deliver software using generative AI.
In addition to the product updates from OutSystems, NextStep Exec will feature networking opportunities and customer sessions on some of the most pressing topics for IT leaders. Featured speakers include:
- Western Union’s Chief Data & Innovation Officer, Tom Mazzaferro,
- SRS Distribution’s Senior Vice President, IT Engineering and Innovation, Patrick Garcia,
- Gen Re’s Chief Technology Officer, Frank Schmid
See the full NextStep 2023 agenda and request an invitation here.