According to our research, insurance firms have numerous challenges that slow or delay digital innovation. If your digital insurance, mobile customer engagement, or other transformation efforts seem to be stuck in lengthening IT queues, you are not alone.
Over 3,300 IT professionals shared their insights in one of the most comprehensive research reports on the state of application development.
In this concise summary, we explore how insurance firms are performing on a vast number of app dev measures, including:
- Demand for new software applications
- Average development times for web and mobile apps
- Backlogs—length and whether they are improving
- Ability to hire required development skills
- Digital transformation maturity, and adoption of agile
To find out more, download the insurance industry report.