- Start building a tool to track inspections for a local government agency
- Deploy your app to production with just one click
- Later, integrate directly with your organization’s data and systems
- Go on to build a production ready field inspections tool for your organization
In this Field Inspection template
With OutSystems you can rapidly build tooling to track the inspection of licensed and regulated venues, such as restaurants and sanitary facilities, whether on devices in the field or back at the office.
Built using these accelerators:
Map with Inspection Locations
Using this template
Once Service Studio loads, enter the username and password you chose at registration. Use these to log into your OutSystems personal development environment.
The City Inspections template will open, starting with a video overview of what you’re about to do.
Once the intro video is complete, an interactive tutorial will guide you through the first steps of creating your inspection app.
The tutorial is just the beginning, giving you a glimpse of how OutSystems enables developers like you to build scalable, enterprise grade software fast. Now that you’ve tried OutSystems, it’s time to dive deeper into what OutSystems has to offer.
What you’ll do:
Build a tool to track and view inspections
How long you need:
Around 5 minutes
What you’ll need:
- A free OutSystems account
- The OutSystems IDE, Service Studio (requires Windows).
How to Get Started
First, register for a free OutSystems account. After registration:
- You’ll download the OutSystems IDE, Service Studio.
- Your browser will redirect you to your Platform Home page, which is the dashboard for your OutSystems account.
NOTE: It can take a few minutes to set up your OutSystems cloud environment. Once ready, Platform Home will let you know and you can open Service Studio.